- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 01:22:54 AM
Will you be needing my help around here?
Not that I know of.
I'll let you know if I do.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 07, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
@slayermarth
agreed with nova9 that marth in your avatar is freaking awesome

you made that texture right?
No, it was in the vault.

May 07, 2012, 02:42:58 AM #586 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:04:09 AM by Ryuunosuke


i thought i had did you requests :-\ ...man, i should lay off on that stuff...

EDIT:


thanks slayer for the info  ;D ...this is my first time i was able to make a really bad@$$ pose...

Loving the Clouds and the DK looks very close. Keep up the good work. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 07, 2012, 01:14:24 AM
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.
ok :( I understand. and I trust ya I'll just be patient then.

@slayermarth

eh, its still nice

@ryuunosuke
nice csp's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


@Ryuunosuke

If I send you my personal recolors of Cloud, would you be able to do them in that pose? That's if your taking requests...


@Raphael, sure bro, i can do your cloud recolors since i still have the cloud pose, pm me...

@chaos_knight9000, im still in training when it comes to poses, i did my best... also added some alternative...

Even if you're still in training your poses still look great. Thx.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Okay, I'll send them right away, also wow those poses are amazing especially those two

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not too far away yet it's not too close ether. If it's to too hard to ask, do you think maybe you could do the cloud ones like how you did those? Making it abit far away from how the current one looks. Anyways, I sent you them, thanks!



May 10, 2012, 06:16:56 PM #599 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:18:23 PM by Carnage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.