- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 14, 2012, 09:56:54 PM
Who all saw the Avengers?
i saw the avengers way before you ppl in the us saw since in portugal it premiered on 24 aprill xD but i didnt see it in 3d since thats way to expensive for todays [censored]ty 3d effects imo the only 3d movie until today that i can say it was a great 3d was avatar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 10:37:01 PM
i saw the avengers way before you ppl in the us saw since in portugal it premiered on 24 aprill xD but i didnt see it in 3d since thats way to expensive for todays [censored]ty 3d effects imo the only 3d movie until today that i can say it was a great 3d was avatar
I saw it on release day for the U.S. :P I've seen it 5 times... O_o


Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 14, 2012, 09:44:05 PM
what every one do for mothersday?
(mini coversation)
Mother's day was also my birthday.  :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

thank you for not ignoring mine

wow isnt that some luck, well happy b-day

@littleboygos
you all poeple rubbing it in my face i still havent see it yet
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



oh can we request now?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


@Nanobuds, is this for real? u better not be messing with me brah XD...
I can't believe it, this gonna be awesome...though wondering about the battle portraits... but still, this is sweet... I always thought BV would be better if people would release a hack with some csp added... EXCITED  :happy: !!!!!!!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So excited for this!  :happy:
I'm back after a long while.


As long as csp makers don't go out of business.
I'm good with it

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 16, 2012, 03:46:47 AM
As long as csp makers don't go out of business.
I'm good with it
i think the reason for that is happen is no one request CSP/BPs and then they request them it is not perfect posed(as most ppl prefer),they get ignored anyway, and then they self make they own CSP/BPs and forget to share with others too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later