- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 21, 2012, 04:20:55 AM
*facepalm*
I'll get started soon. (Ryuu, where are youuuuuu. ;-;)
He's in lala land.  :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



May 24, 2012, 03:09:05 AM #649 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:08:17 AM by slayermarth101
Since Im honestly un-motivated for these, I'll be posting them one by one. Each request I do, I'll update this post.

Quote from: Abbi on May 20, 2012, 03:00:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 20, 2012, 04:14:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



First two weren't made by me.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 20, 2012, 05:33:09 PM
oh and a request for slayer or ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436


Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on May 16, 2012, 01:01:56 AM
CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193 Bonk.



Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:03:11 PM
found them guess my request just got lower :P

so cutting vena and blast

All csp and bp

kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164

starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245

fallenking  torterra and piplup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292


Quote from: Upgrade To Pro Today! on May 10, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
doooooplis please :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 24, 2012, 01:49:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26529
Could Iget this in this pose?


I honestly had a hard time with this.. And even now, its waaaaaaaay off.


And @Colter
You had alot of recolor packs. And I didn't know which certain textures you wanted, so can you make a .zip with the files you need CSP's for? I did these though.

those look great!!!

*waits for dooplis*

May 24, 2012, 03:43:09 AM #651 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:49:56 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Upgrade To Pro Today! on May 24, 2012, 03:38:31 AM
those look great!!!

*waits for dooplis*
Lol, thanks bro.
I'm updating that post as I go. Just stay posted. ;)

EDIT:  Dooplis is up. ;D

May 24, 2012, 06:35:50 AM #652 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 06:37:49 AM by Carnage
thanks for the portraits missed n64 Cf but its no biggie xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for Hawkeye! Oh, and you forgot to take off Batman's FS Eyes :/


Oh, sorry carnage.
I did it, I just forgot to upload it. I'll put it up when  I get back home.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 24, 2012, 02:27:59 PM
Oh, sorry carnage.
I did it, I just forgot to upload it. I'll put it up when  I get back home.
no worries :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

who here will make Naruto CSP/BPs/other menu stuff? xD then i am close to be done with the moveset pack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks , those CSP's / SSS's are great!
But you forgot this one here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal Edits)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 24, 2012, 03:12:29 PM
who here will make Naruto CSP/BPs/other menu stuff? xD then i am close to be done with the moveset pack
I'll do it.
I got 4 pose Ideas already.
I just need the models, motion, and moveset files. ;)

Quote from: Abbi on May 24, 2012, 04:05:53 PM
Thanks , those CSP's / SSS's are great!
But you forgot this one here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal Edits)
Oh, I honestly didn't even see that link. I'll post it with Carnage's CF.

@Slayermarth101, Dam... all those CSPs... bro I know I havent been that active... so apologize for that... in return... you just take a break while I'll take care for more requests... I just noticed that you started doing some PSAs and I bet you'd rather do that...