- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

dude your awesome thnx so much
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 26, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
@CaptainBoygos, Sure I'll do it, but I need a good pose for wolf... I can only think of his win pose...

Any, suggestions slayermarth?...
This will look good on imports, the other will look better for vertexes and texturess


But I already did that other pose for him.

Hey you guys got my requests folder right? Just wondering.


May 28, 2012, 12:43:47 PM #769 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:20:03 PM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 28, 2012, 07:55:47 AM
But I already did that other pose for him.
oopsy good point xD

you guys do whateverr you fancy for Wolf, I'll be happy with anything :P

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:16:37 PM

Oh, and can I get one of dem Sonic perfects on his badboy.. err.. girl?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26602

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:35:40 PM

hot damn forgot to read the last couple pagees YESH I LOVE TEH WOLFS. I LOVZE TEH LINKS MY GOD AWESOMENESS OVERLOADDDD

*explodes*

Here's me Link requests...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21036
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25372

and if you're doing Link requests, and I requested Amy, you might as well do her recolors :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26415

and here's me Wolf requests for when you're taking them :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313
(just default wolverine^ unless you wanna do more :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25729
^just the white recolor from here

and marth.... all I have is this :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25488
and this...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25453

boy... holy poop you guys are going ape[censored] crazy with these epic portraits.

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:38:37 PM

oh... and you guys need to update your original posts :P
and... surprised no one made these yet, but I did.
Spider-Man CSPs.

here's a stock icon so you can put this in my perfects section, slayer :P


May 28, 2012, 09:15:47 PM #770 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:18:07 PM by chaos_knight9000
Er...not sure if you're still taking requests not related to Link or Wolf

Jecht (and his manikin) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26638&Moderated=All&facebook=true looking like this
http://images.wikia.com/dissidia/images/e/e0/Jecht_artwork.jpg

I'm not sure how the sword will work out though...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 27, 2012, 04:57:10 PM
I want to do the Marth intro.
My buddy Nova has been waiting quite patiently for Marth.
If its alright with you.

thank you slayer =)



Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 27, 2012, 05:39:31 PM
beat you to it bro...

he wasn't that hard...

dude, idk what happened to you but you have gotten so much better..these look fantastic dude
i have four marth request three of which are no longer on the vault, but i have the texture how should i send them to you?

You can just put them in a .zip and post it here.
He'll download them.

i know how to put it in a zip...but how do i post em here.. (noob)



Here is the link to the marth portraits...(ima have to update my opening...-_-')

http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Intro%20Style%20Portraits/?start=all

Good to know that there is some people that still use texture hacks...  ;D I use them also, especially for competitive matches  8)

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 29, 2012, 07:40:58 PM
Good to know that there is some people that still use texture hacks...  ;D I use them also, especially for competitive matches  8)
^ This
Imports have  ruined brawl alittle.
No one cares about quality textures anymore, its all about imports. >_>

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 29, 2012, 08:17:25 PM
^ This
Imports have  ruined brawl alittle.
No one cares about quality textures anymore, its all about imports. >_>
true dat bro... its all about model imports... there is rarely any new texture hacks uploaded in the vault... and when there is... is not always that good(no offense to those people)... oh how i miss das donkey team... THE BEST TEXTURE HACKING TEAM... we will never see anymore good texture hacks... due to the popularity that model imports gets...  :oshi:

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 29, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
true dat bro... its all about model imports... there is rarely any new texture hacks uploaded in the vault... and when there is... is not always that good(no offense to those people)... oh how i miss das donkey team... THE BEST TEXTURE HACKING TEAM... we will never see anymore good texture hacks... due to the popularity that model imports gets...  :oshi:
I like importing :D