- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@chaos_knight9000, I did my best... I couldn't do anything on his left hands since he doesn't have movable fingers...

Dam that is awesome. Thanks! Oh and I even requested his manikin version unless you didn't read the last post
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 30, 2012, 06:50:31 PM #782 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:02:19 PM by Ryuunosuke
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 30, 2012, 06:49:23 PM
Dam that is awesome. Thanks! Oh and I even requested his manikin version unless you didn't read the last post
oh shoot... good think i kept his pose... brb...

EDIT:


there...

Nice. Thank you.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


@SlayerMarth
since you do alot of marth perfect poses:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666
wanted CSP for him and BP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 30, 2012, 08:12:47 PM
@SlayerMarth
since you do alot of marth perfect poses:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666
wanted CSP for him and BP
Sure, I get right to it when I get home.

Ryuunosuke, do you think you can do Auron in that pose? He doesn't have to hold the sword.

These are his recolors. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730

If you don't mind doing the recolors, just the main costume is fine.

Thanks!


Quote from: ­╞╣½­ on May 30, 2012, 09:09:14 PM
Ryuunosuke, do you think you can do Auron in that pose? He doesn't have to hold the sword.

These are his recolors. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730

If you don't mind doing the recolors, just the main costume is fine.

Thanks!
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 08:08:18 PM
Ryuu, you gotta update your OP bro :P
I know... I'm thinking about removing all of my old CSPs...

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 11:14:33 PM
@Slayer - I have a Marth request for you, Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755

@Ryuu or Slayer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26667
Hmm... did I forget to mention that I'm gonna start doing Luigi portraits in this pose
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 30, 2012, 11:39:49 PM
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...

I know... I'm thinking about removing all of my old CSPs...
Hmm... did I forget to mention that I'm gonna start doing Luigi portraits in this pose
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg
I'll take it. Do you want my Luigi requests?



Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 30, 2012, 11:39:49 PM
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...
How this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, if you use the first one, it's the same as the Cloud pose you used before.

Nevermind about the recolors, I actually did two colors of my own and sent them to ya.

Just do the main one here, and the two costumes I did.

A heads up, you don't have to do bps for them ether, just the CSP's is fine. Thanks!