- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 11:28:08 PMMaybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?
SJS did the same thing with Ganondorf and his sword.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

dante... hmm... that reminds me... i gotta do some perfect CSPs for my main Ike... and i also wanted to do some Cloud perfect pose portraits since nobody has ever done them(except renkaken)...

after that, I'll do the wolf portraits since I told LittleBoygos i was gonna do them ;D ... and after wolf... i'll do luigi... luigi's pose is getting on my nerves(his @$$ looks so messed up O_O')...


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 01, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
dante... hmm... that reminds me... i gotta do some perfect CSPs for my main Ike... and i also wanted to do some Cloud perfect pose portraits since nobody has ever done them(except renkaken)...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

after that, I'll do the wolf portraits since I told LittleBoygos i was gonna do them ;D ... and after wolf... i'll do luigi... luigi's pose is getting on my nerves(his @$$ looks so messed up O_O')...
I did a Cloud pose back in my CSP making day :P

anyways, lovin the new poses. Cant wait

June 01, 2012, 01:57:14 AM #814 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:06:31 AM by chaos_knight9000
I feel special I requested Cloud in that pose.  :happy:

EDIT: Since you wanna do Cloud....here you go... c:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470 (just Tsurugi and Fusion Sword)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

that ike and cloud pic is cool,

ikes my main also he awesome!!!!

cant wait for the wolfs got some vegetas i need
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325
just this for Ike :P

I'm sure someone else with request Cloud, so no bother linking it.



Since you use Gimp (I think) I found a nice tutorial to add shading like SJS does, if you're interested.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@chaos_knight9000, DUDE thank you!!! this is just what i have trying to figure out man!!! seriously!!! I owe you big time!!! now i can make my csps better quality!!!! *DANCES*

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 03, 2012, 08:49:44 PM
Since you use Gimp (I think) I found a nice tutorial to add shading like SJS does, if you're interested.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298
Not really what I do.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on June 04, 2012, 02:42:56 AMNot really what I do.
Cuz you have Photoshop. This is for Gimp only.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 09:21:06 PM
lol @SJS appears whenever he is mentioned xD
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. xD