- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: 44SilverFire on June 06, 2012, 02:32:44 PM
Do you guys think you could make this into a csp? --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All

I only use the gold one so if you can please do that one it is my main marth texture. I am not sure how to get a link of the individual hack but it is the " Gold / Silver / Crystal" Marth.
I would appreciate it.


"http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzzu3nzhin"

Thanks. I also don't care for the pose so just make it pretty.




June 07, 2012, 06:41:34 PM #842 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:02:42 PM by slayermarth101
No problem.

More.

June 07, 2012, 07:05:52 PM #843 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:16:59 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 07, 2012, 06:41:34 PMNo problem. More. i.imgur.com/tq633.png[/img]
lol Looks nice. Do you download EVERY Marth texture or import that you see?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Texures: I download the ones I like, and would use.
And I download the ones that are cool enough for a CSP. :3

Imports:
I hate em'. They are destroying what used to be brawl. No one knows a good texture anymore. ;-;

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 07, 2012, 07:15:34 PMTexures: I download the ones I like, and would use. And I download the ones that are cool enough for a CSP. :3
Well I'm happy you like my texture :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 07, 2012, 09:23:12 PM #846 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:24:34 PM by slayermarth101
Funny thing is, your Dark sora, is the only one on my SD right now. I never even downloaded the normal one from awhile back. But yours... Was so cool. @.@

I had to have it, hence why it got a CSP.


More will come, as you guys know it, requests are open for cloud portraits but they don't have to be cloud hacks... they will be in these same pose...


Ninka_kiwi better hurry up with his Cloud.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Nano, Corrupt and KH Cloud were already done awhile go. Just keep flipping pages till you see it. I'm too lazy to find them :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 07, 2012, 02:42:58 AM


i thought i had did you requests :-\ ...man, i should lay off on that stuff...

Found it  ;D
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

actually i will redo them so those are useless...