- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 03:08:58 PM
Slayer, I used your method you showed me to make these...

How do they look?
Alot better already. ;)


Quote from: Colter on May 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.

Requests

I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol


June 12, 2012, 05:30:04 PM #903 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:31:32 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Colter on June 12, 2012, 05:08:45 AM



btw everyone, I can pose now ;D




I was just thinking to myself "That new Flygon looks boss, but no CSP :( "


Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
inb4requested

make a bp also and we have a deal :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, Boygos, your CSPs quality looks great now. ;)

Thanks Slayer ;D

I think I'll take some Pokemon Trainer Requests... If I'm allowed to do that now?


>.>

will you do pokemon trainer as in... all 3 pokemon+trainer in 1 csp?

I'd like trainer CSPs as well, such as the Brock, Gary, Dawn, etc. Just them. I don't like the default ones, even though no one picks the trainer anymore since force-swapping is pretty much coded out of anyone's hacked Brawl nowadays.

Their pictures would be neat though.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 09:33:25 PM
>.>

will you do pokemon trainer as in... all 3 pokemon+trainer in 1 csp?
As soon as I do all the trainers, I plan on doing Squirtle, Charizard and Ivy, all individual, THEN, I'll combine them for those who want them combined. So request your trainers now, then I;ll be taking individual requests.

(But you and I have the same Charizard, Ivy, and Squirtle slots, so I'll revamp the ones I have now with slayer's method tomorrow and send them to you :P)

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 09:35:59 PM

Quote from: Haseyo on June 12, 2012, 09:35:11 PM
I'd like trainer CSPs as well, such as the Brock, Gary, Dawn, etc. Just them. I don't like the default ones, even though no one picks the trainer anymore since force-swapping is pretty much coded out of anyone's hacked Brawl nowadays.

Their pictures would be neat though.
Links please :P


Well here's Dawn.

Some Gary mother[censored]ing Oak.

The line-eyed Brock

It would be boss if someone made some actual custom models for them, but that's for a different thread.


June 12, 2012, 10:02:44 PM #914 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:22:41 PM by Boygos
I'll get right to them, Haseyo. Meanwhile, does anyone have the textures for Pokemon Trainer's FitPokeTrainer04? They aren't in the resource :/ Here's a preview...

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 10:22:40 PM

gahhhh. I hate positioning! Slayer, do you have any tips on making them positioned correctly when switching to imports and vertexes? I also would like to know how to save a pose file O_o