Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

geez... why would you make/steal and poorly edit a sig like that? xD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 16, 2012, 03:39:46 AM
Hey look I fixed it. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 16, 2012, 03:38:32 AM
why should i remove the signature?

Dude... None of us have worked with you to make a hack. I may have helped you start out but just throwing yourself on our banner if offensive. That sig is a symbol if me Animaine and Pervy's friendship and us working together putting yourself on there without our permission is offensive. On top of that Pervy made it and he isn't giving you permission to edit or use it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

A kagu. I'm sorry my wii broke. And I got in to a fight today. So I'm going to get a new wii and give you feedback even if it's late I'm really sorry for failing you.

No worries. If you need me to re send you wolverine I can. I've been focusing more on Ridley and Other projects lately anyway.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I voted for "Something else" (Chun-Li) >:D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

stealing ppl sig you guys should send pm for a mod :srs: stealing ppl sigs and putting an image on top of your sig lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I just pulled an all nighter on Sanji.  His next release should be his final one.

I have to fix some stuff with hulk since he is hard coded not to move at times... And I've forgotten what u was supposed to be doing with Ridley.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

after all hulk is going on smoothly, im afraid there's a slight possibilitty of lag in 4 player mode, but not sure...

I give no [censored]s about lag lol. Most oh the marvel models cause lag so I'm used to it. I play with spider man a lot.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 16, 2012, 12:58:13 PM
So I just pulled an all nighter on Sanji.  His next release should be his final one.

So happy to hear that c:

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 16, 2012, 01:07:44 PM
I give no [censored]s about lag lol. Most oh the marvel models cause lag so I'm used to it. I play with spider man a lot.
i never experienced lag with spidey but i use matsakos one now so no lag :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.