Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

QuoteI finished off Dante's model for real now. Fixed the weapon UV's, gave him devil trigger. Same with Vergil. He's got weapons and devil trigger now

Are you planning on releasing these at anytime or no? Because they sound amazing!

Quote from: cupofcioffi on March 28, 2013, 01:50:57 AM
Are you planning on releasing these at anytime or no? Because they sound amazing!

They aren't over Marth or Ike so they won't really work right. Plus I had to edit the bones so they'll look pretty weird with the motion file.

March 29, 2013, 03:04:26 AM #1997 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:11:54 AM by Kagemaru
Hm... J... those shaders are mad sexy. o.o

I'll think it over since I seem to be having a lot more free time lately.

Post Merge: March 30, 2013, 12:11:54 AM

Turned 22 today.

Decided to come out of hacking retirement.

Be excited or not... but I'll be releasing something within the coming months. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Yeah Happy Birthday.We got a lot of stuff to work on.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 29, 2013, 03:04:26 AM
Hm... J... those shaders are mad sexy. o.o

I'll think it over since I seem to be having a lot more free time lately.

Post Merge: March 30, 2013, 12:11:54 AM

Turned 22 today.

Decided to come out of hacking retirement.

Be excited or not... but I'll be releasing something within the coming months. :D

I'm deciding to be excited and stuff. Yeah. Happy Birthday, huh?


oh snap im late Happy Birthday
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So plan to have an exciting brawl related summer cause things will be released over the summer months.

Resuming some of my wip's that I didn't give away, Toon Link Wind Waker, Sora v2, and a few surprises.

Don't ask about Luffy though. Far as I know, until I can get into contact with Pervy, that project is dead since he has the new model and I don't.

I'll make a gif of one of the animations for one of the  projects but i'm not trekking you guys everything i'm working on :D builds suspense.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

There's gonna be a whole bunch of stuff released for the summer like Kage said. Apart from the mentions ones, he's almost done with Xemnas. And we're about to start on Dante and Vergil too.

Post your Xemnas wait. That one is just epic.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ta-Da~

I present to you Naruto-Shuriken

Based loosely from UNS, I didn't look at anything while animating this though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 05, 2013, 11:35:07 PM
Don't ask about Luffy though. Far as I know, until I can get into contact with Pervy, that project is dead since he has the new model and I don't.

Been doin [censored] myself >.> Kinda taken over lol. I'm working on a new attack style for luffy is the thing >.> Don't worry, I'm backing him up like crazy so I wont lose anything. I Got this o0o/
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

PERVY!!! Mah dude! I missed you T_T

But kudos about Luffy, I'm glad you're still working on animating.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Man, your animations look beautiful. I love it

Lol thanks.

Its been a while but I'll have something to post on the IST board soon :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.