Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 602736 times)
Zikkh
Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: April 26, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »

I vote Ryu * no [censored] sherlock* LOL

This , I'm really hyped for him! =D

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: April 26, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

over who would ryu be?

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: April 26, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »

over who would ryu be?

Ike , I guess.
    At least the model was rigged over him ^^

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: April 26, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »

yes yes yes megaman exe voted. that would be awsome to have i hope you do him

also cant wait for spidey 1.5 its gonna be epic

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #319 on: April 26, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »

May I just give you major props for Wolverine.  I have yet to test him, but I must give massive credit for the fact that he looks very well done for your very first full PSA.  Most people's first PSAs are no where near this good.  Heck, I know for a fact mine wasn't XD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: April 26, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »

I'm debating on dropping Captain America due to model issues. If those can't get fixed, he's gotta be dropped.

Ryu is gonna be over Captain Falcon or Ryu, because I have models for both, but the Captain Falcon model is much better Imo. In this regard, I'm also going to be helping Animaine with Ken.

Tifa is being PSA'd by Albafika since he's better at it then I am. Her Final Smash will be re-vamped later... Its too tedious for me to feel like it atm >_>

Sanji is being tested and fixed accordingly.

Megaman will be my special project. xD I like Zero, but I only this morning came to realize that that whole moveset is all PSA work. No animation changes xD. Which blew my mind...

I mentioned Zero because I was gonna use that as a base for this Megaman. xD Battlenetwork Megaman was my favorite one.

@SDoom. Thanks for the props broham. Gotta give credit where credit is due though. Your animations were what made me wanna do animations anyway. I'm actually gonna be going to the ArtInstitute of Illinois in the fall for this stuff. xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: April 26, 2012, 01:58:15 PM »

Ryu is gonna be over Captain Falcon or Ike

Fixed Tongue
    And I would be fine with Captain Falcon, don't have anything over him at the moment.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: April 26, 2012, 09:26:48 PM »

Fixed Tongue
    And I would be fine with Captain Falcon, don't have anything over him at the moment.

I'm pretty much fine with both too, but i personaly would prefer him over Ike rather than C.Falcon. I know SFIV models are better in term of quality but their design itself didn't impress me at all (meh). TvC's Ryu look more accurate to what Ryu supposed to look like  imho (it also look more anatomicaly accurate to me). Also the one over Captain Falcon have a better rig so i'd say revamping the rig (with both hand rig and maybe bones add to the belt) and making a new HD/ more detailed texture (better than the one i made) for the TvC model whould be quite a treat.

Btw Kagemaru, if you make Ryu, maybe it whould be the time to use that technique to slow down gif that i gave you a while ago  Tongue 
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:04:19 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: April 26, 2012, 09:56:22 PM »

i hope kagemaru doesn't mind me saying this but we decided ryu was gonna be on ike and ken is gonna be on captain..

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Extes
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: April 28, 2012, 10:05:36 AM »

I love Wolverine, Ive been checking the site twice daily to see when someone would make a PSA and before anything else, thank you for taking the time to do this.  On that note, I think your Wolverine PSA is causing my SSBB+ to crash.  When using any of the alternate costumes for this model doesnt matter who I am fighting, another custom Brawler, a custom stage, or a stock brawler and stock stage, or any combo of those, my game crashes right after selecting a stage.  Doesn't even make it to the 3,2,1 countdown.  Wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem.  Again, thank you for the PSA, Im still using it with the yellow and black, but I tend to play team matches with friends, and this crash is taking my favorite Marvel character out of the brawl Sad

I know there is mention of this in the link at the vault, but the link does not work Sad  I imagine that link being fixed would make my silly problem go away!
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:14:47 AM by Extes » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: April 28, 2012, 10:30:26 AM »

I love Wolverine, Ive been checking the site twice daily to see when someone would make a PSA and before anything else, thank you for taking the time to do this.  On that note, I think your Wolverine PSA is causing my SSBB+ to crash.  When using any of the alternate costumes for this model doesnt matter who I am fighting, another custom Brawler, a custom stage, or a stock brawler and stock stage, or any combo of those, my game crashes right after selecting a stage.  Doesn't even make it to the 3,2,1 countdown.  Wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem.  Again, thank you for the PSA, Im still using it with the yellow and black, but I tend to play team matches with friends, and this crash is taking my favorite Marvel character out of the brawl Sad

I know there is mention of this in the link at the vault, but the link does not work Sad  I imagine that link being fixed would make my silly problem go away!
    i used normal wolf model with this psa and work out pferfect same for wolverine by dsx8  but i use Vbrawl not brawl plus

Extes
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: April 28, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »

So its a conflict with Brawl+...  thanks for that.  Dumb question, what is/where can I get a Vbrawl?  And what are the pro's/con's of it vs SSBB+?

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: April 28, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »

So its a conflict with Brawl+...  thanks for that.  Dumb question, what is/where can I get a Vbrawl?  And what are the pro's/con's of it vs SSBB+?
    "V"Brawl means Vanilla Brawl , which is the Brawl you buy. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: April 28, 2012, 01:11:54 PM »

"V"Brawl means Vanilla Brawl , which is the Brawl you buy. Tongue
    what he said Tongue i dont use any codeset at all is the same brawl mechanics since i bought the game xD

Extes
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: April 28, 2012, 01:18:56 PM »

hooray for dumb question!  Shoulda known it was vanilla brawl...  well, Brawl + and that PSA work fine, just not the alternate costumes... sad panda...

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: