Better Screen Recorder program

Started by Volt_Storm_7, February 17, 2012, 05:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looking for a good screen recorder for making videos. I've tried Camstudio and Hyperstudio, but they either lag the processes of others or lag the video slightly. What is another program that most people use and have no problems with?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

I'd go with Pinnical Studio 15 and a Dazzle recorder
You can capture video from nearly any source, and it comes with a pretty powerful video editor program :)

It can range from $60 to $199 depending on what you want. But the basic one seems like what you're after :)

The bundle I got cost me $88.95 and it's been pretty satisfactory so far =3
Also, can I change my request from Krystal to rock Lee? I'll make an example video in a moment =3