Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I change the Character Icons on my CSS?  (Read 1420 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 19, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »

The Character Icons on my CSS need to be changed (the ones that you put you your curser on to select that charecter) cuz they have a deferent charecter on it. I don't know how tho. Can somebody tell me how to change these Icons? I wanna put a picture on them but I don't know how.

Help?

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »

open the sc_selcharacter in rawlbox and go to the miscdata70 open it then replace witch ever one you want

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 03:10:04 PM »

open the sc_selcharacter in rawlbox and go to the miscdata70 open it then replace witch ever one you want

Then how exactly do I make them? & how do I decide on a background for them? & can they all have deferent backgrounds?

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »

they can all have different backgrounds you have to have a pic of a character.......wait nevermind i know a tutorial you can look at by nanobuds and it good

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33047.0

everything you'll need to know

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »

they can all have different backgrounds you have to have a pic of a character.......wait nevermind i know a tutorial you can look at by nanobuds and it good

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33047.0

everything you'll need to know

Thanks! Now to figure out how to put real people in as the icons... (uh.. puting me my mom & my Dad & my dog in there... as well as my friends as a personal version of brawl...)

Friends:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: