Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



^^^Made by Aniverage^^^

Stop sending me messages. they are being worked on. about done. leave me alone.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM
Yes, I am moving th eprject thread here because I never go on smashboards.

So, we have shadow mario with a brush and soon bowser jr with a brush. they will then be ported to their respective charatcers.

Team:
Me (Leader, aniamtor)
MarioDk (PSAer for Bowser Jr)
SouthCraft (PSAer and Animator for Shadow Mario)
Diedhammer ( Shadow Mario importer)
Nanobuds (Bowser jr importer)

Movesets are not known yet, but all we DO know is that Down-B will be used to change between characters

Shadow mario's B attacks

Netrual B Shadowrang!: I'ts a blue fireball acts like a boomarang and shoots into hes chest at the end.
Side B: Slide attack to ground pound
Down B: Transform
Up B: Spin Jump


February 20, 2012, 08:53:40 PM #3 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:56:15 PM by Mariodk
i think i can possible do so Down-taunt is transfrom
i got a idea for how to do it :D cuz i know how to make 1xaction in special tap to feel like it is more
so i just do so Down-taunt using Down-B action and do so Down-B using a other attack
i  will try it out for zelda/shiek first
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

we will all discus attacks at some point
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oooh yah finally i have the beta version but its lame cant wait for this
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 08:49:14 PM
Me, Animator/textures
I was gonna offer to do recolours again till I saw you offered  :laugh: your much better any way so no problem. Any way here is some advice for recolours. This was my idea way back, 3 types of Bandanas.
1. the modern one
2. Sunshie
3. Other Mario Character
with each one coming on a brawl style or cell shadded. Now what I meant by the 3rd one is this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was only gonna do Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario. But then I had ideas as how I would do peach, toad and Daisy. But I never got around to doing those. Any way, here was what I did when I was doing the recolours.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And finally my idea for Shadow Mario's recolours would also go hand in hand with my 3rd idea, which depending on which mario bandana you choose, his shadow transformation would be that characters shape, and maybe the water be the characters hue.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

February 20, 2012, 09:59:14 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:00:45 PM by LittleBoygos
So... I'm not getting ANY credit for spending 2 dang hours ripping the dang Galaxy model for Nanobuds...?
Anyway, StarWaffle, I ripped Junior's textures from Super Mario Sunshine if you want them to use for parts of it. Let me know.



oh oh oh I like the mario bib idea.  I can see bowser jr. wearing mario's logo just to make his dad angry.  But I don't see why he would ever wear luigis/warios/waluigis.

i was thinking

Standard- Modern Bib
Blue Team- Sunshine Bib
Red Team- Mario Bib
Random Color- Baby Bowser Bib
Green Team- Modern Bib
Random Color- Modern Bib

and I don't see a point for having a cel shaded bowser jr >.>  Bowser has never looked like he does in brawl, he has always been brightly colored/cel shaded...  and he has no cel shaded alt texture...

If this is a bowser jr. project to put him into "brawl"   He should be brawl colored >.<

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

oh oh oh I like the mario bib idea.  I can see bowser jr. wearing mario's logo just to make his dad angry.  But I don't see why he would ever wear luigis/warios/waluigis.

i was thinking

Standard- Modern Bib
Blue Team- Sunshine Bib
Red Team- Mario Bib
Random Color- Baby Bowser Bib
Green Team- Modern Bib
Random Color- Modern Bib

and I don't see a point for having a cel shaded bowser jr >.>  Bowser has never looked like he does in brawl, he has always been brightly colored/cel shaded...  and he has no cel shaded alt texture...

If this is a bowser jr. project to put him into "brawl"   He should be brawl colored >.<



ah, yeah. thats a great idea. i will put that in the OP
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

oh oh oh I like the mario bib idea.  I can see bowser jr. wearing mario's logo just to make his dad angry.  But I don't see why he would ever wear luigis/warios/waluigis.

i was thinking

Standard- Modern Bib
Blue Team- Sunshine Bib
Red Team- Mario Bib
Random Color- Baby Bowser Bib
Green Team- Modern Bib
Random Color- Modern Bib

and I don't see a point for having a cel shaded bowser jr >.>  Bowser has never looked like he does in brawl, he has always been brightly colored/cel shaded...  and he has no cel shaded alt texture...

If this is a bowser jr. project to put him into "brawl"   He should be brawl colored >.<

Just for choices. I wanted people to have variety as a pose to bland team colors. Never liked having simple recolours, that's why I did the bib ideas. And cell shaded for those really picky people.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Guys we need to know how to fix an issue!!! i tried the model of ness and mario to test! i fixed the glitches but it got one problem! bowser jr CANNOT transform back to shadow mario if shadow mario has already done cuz then it freezes! i don't know how to fix that!

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 20, 2012, 11:01:19 PM
Guys we need to know how to fix an issue!!! i tried the model of ness and mario to test! i fixed the glitches but it got one problem! bowser jr CANNOT transform back to shadow mario if shadow mario has already done cuz then it freezes! i don't know how to fix that!

1) i haev teh model of sm we are going to use. nano is going to rig b jr
2) you need a .pac
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 20, 2012, 11:02:18 PM
1) i haev teh model of sm we are going to use. nano is going to rig b jr
2) you need a .pac
oh that worked! sorry false alarm. that is wierd why does it change pcs to Pac?

i think there should be a cel shaded bowser jr becuase he always looks like that and i dont like brawl styled colors as do many
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.