Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 06:56:49 PM
Ryu's gone? I thought he was still busy making his Wolf pose.
Boy... I'm not sure... I've sent him two PMs asking if he's still here, and he hasn't replied, and hasn't posted in the thread since Slayer left..


Idk if this would help or not, but here's Shadow Mario's theme:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mtzyhkai0et
This is made by Zulu if your wondering :P

I don't really keep up with this thread, but I've always been interested. How's the progress on this so far?

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2012, 08:14:59 AM
I don't really keep up with this thread, but I've always been interested. How's the progress on this so far?
same here
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

SouthCraft said he's taking a break from his Knuckles to work on Bowser Jr (Over Zelda) so once he's finished, whoever is making Shadow Mario has to finish and the Project will be basically done

Sc is working on shadow mario again and avenerage (or how ever his name is) will be working on bowser jr and I am leaving for about 2 weeks on friiday, so the first beta should be up by then
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm looking forward to this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i wasnt at a time i could look for your name lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Btw just tell me if you guys need a k-hat lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I wonder how much has been done since the last preview, I really want to see what Shadow Mario looks like, I want to know if my Shadow Mario texture has been pwned or not. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

cant wait for this ito come out finally i can replace zelda and sheik

We are going to make 2 versions. One will be able to change characters via taunt, and another won't. So for example you could have bowser jr and spider man
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 24, 2012, 01:00:31 PM
We are going to make 2 versions. One will be able to change characters via taunt, and another won't. So for example you could have bowser jr and spider man
thats a really good idea

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 24, 2012, 01:02:00 PM
thats a really good idea
agreed. But Zelda and Sheik are hard to replace when it comes to them being together