Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?
Melee Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity - 9 (52.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16
Author Topic: Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15  (Read 94191 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: October 11, 2013, 02:51:07 PM »

give me something red...

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #136 on: October 11, 2013, 09:35:30 PM »

give me something red...

only model i currently have access to is Kaine. were going to use her as a base for Rydel. we need her over zerosuit. you can find the model here
    http://armachamcorp.deviantart.com/art/NIER-Kaine-365522699 we have more but there saved as INI files on pwi. we would have to rip them or you would need access to the game. also if you rig kaine leave her swords. Rydel is a ranged combatant with various types of guns.

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: October 12, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »

its alright amanda i got you guys covered i have back ups of rose and sirks + a few of my own. however i lost the textures. will probably have to redo them from scratch. here is sirkura's model http://www.mediafire.com/download/eoct9ldjwv60a8u/Sirks.fbx

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: October 13, 2013, 09:55:01 PM »

ha
    you guise closed the poll before i could vote
    Tongue
    anyways, if i have to edit bones would i need to make it one slot or it wont matter because yall will make new animations?

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: October 14, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »

haha and actually i don't know how much  editing bones would matter we are doing new animations,  we originally thought of weighting the tail to links hat. but do what ever you think would look best.  considering were gonna replace all of link with her i don't think it will matter.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »

haha and actually i don't know how much  editing bones would matter we are doing new animations,  we originally thought of weighting the tail to links hat. but do what ever you think would look best.  considering were gonna replace all of link with her i don't think it will matter.
    maybe 2 versions? some people don't like changes to the bones because it desyncs wifi. i personally don't care, tho i do know zig does a lot of online play.

edit: poll unlocked
    another count for bewbies?
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:43:34 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »

maybe 2 versions? some people don't like changes to the bones because it desyncs wifi. i personally don't care, tho i do know zig does a lot of online play.

edit: poll unlocked
    another count for bewbies?
    Shoot... Why did I vote "yes"? I wanted to vote for bewbs TwT

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2013, 07:04:56 PM »

Shoot... Why did I vote "yes"? I wanted to vote for bewbs TwT
    hahahahaa next time akeno next time... xD once zig gets a new comp we'll have a lot more models being ripped. tho the encryption changed on pwi. they may be harder to A- stance now we'll have to see. also dusty do you have the model of black rose with the mandirin silk dress?

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: October 14, 2013, 07:12:21 PM »

i do but its a little wonky with the textures most of it is monochrome so she's almost all black. you will need to redo all her textures from scratch, good thing these models are pretty simple i think they only use like 5-6 textures. ohh and i keep for getting to give you the shinro twins for sirks. those are the dual blades she uses arent they?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2013, 11:52:17 AM »

hahahahaa next time akeno next time... xD once zig gets a new comp we'll have a lot more models being ripped. tho the encryption changed on pwi. they may be harder to A- stance now we'll have to see. also dusty do you have the model of black rose with the mandirin silk dress?
    i do but its a little wonky with the textures most of it is monochrome so she's almost all black. you will need to redo all her textures from scratch, good thing these models are pretty simple i think they only use like 5-6 textures. ohh and i keep for getting to give you the shinro twins for sirks. those are the dual blades she uses arent they?
    I'm looking forward for these x)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »

if all goes well zig should have a new comp at the end of November.  progress is slow but continuing! were also adding 2 new special brawl modes, a "limit break" and a "combo smash" mode. if we can figure out how to fix a couple errors we will be releasing it on the thread. limit break mode will allow you to use your final smash after a set amount of damage is delt to you. and combo smash mode works in the opposite. it gives you the final smash when you deal a certain amount of damage.
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:21:56 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: October 21, 2013, 12:32:44 AM »

if all goes well zig should have a new comp at the end of November.  progress is slow but continuing! were also adding 2 new special brawl modes, a "limit break" and a "combo smash" mode. if we can figure out how to fix a couple errors we will be releasing it on the thread. limit break mode will allow you to use your final smash after a set amount of damage is delt to you. and combo smash mode works in the opposite. it gives you the final smash when you deal a certain amount of damage.
    got the rest of the models pm me sirks <3 only one i can't get is inu. since the place i have her backed up at is retarded. i now have to buy her for 90$. screw that i'll just remake her.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »

got the rest of the models pm me sirks <3 only one i can't get is inu. since the place i have her backed up at is retarded. i now have to buy her for 90$. screw that i'll just remake her.

hmm i'll see if i can get inu again.  and thanks.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2013, 04:28:20 PM »

I see that projects are still going on, here... I shoul remake my own thread someday... Finishing TA ZSS...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand add the tail to Sirks

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: October 22, 2013, 08:47:04 PM »

I see that projects are still going on, here... I shoul remake my own thread someday... Finishing TA ZSS...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand add the tail to Sirks
    yep just going slow. I still don't have a computer to start rigging and modeling. so we're kinda stuck atm. altho dusty has been working on a few custom codes for us. if anyone is interested in helping let us know.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: