Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?
Melee Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity - 9 (52.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15  (Read 93388 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #225 on: August 01, 2014, 03:57:12 AM »

there is a bug with the latest brawlbox, check the liberternies brawlbox page for a fix
    or
    reimport your characters using another brawlbox version
    i like brawlbox 67b very much

it could also be your textures format
    try having all of them in cmpr

btw you guys have the sexiest mods to exist  Im srs here

if u still cant get it working, pm me the stuff and ill check it out sometime this week,
    if possible because i may travel to another country because of work

sweet thank you ^^ i'll try reimporting it and let you know how it goes, and ty for the compliment xD (i actually hord all the different versions of brawlbox xD)

BTW would you still be able to Tstance our rips for us? we finally got our programs and apps set up for ripping again. feel free to use the models for what ever you want.
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:54:16 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: August 01, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »

sweet thank you ^^ i'll try reimporting it and let you know how it goes, and ty for the compliment xD (i actually hord all the different versions of brawlbox xD)

BTW would you still be able to Tstance our rips for us? we finally got our programs and apps set up for ripping again. feel free to use the models for what ever you want.

which model needs t-stancing?
    let me know and ill do it tonite.
    and are you guys doing the rigging? Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:23:38 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »

which model needs t-stancing?
    let me know and ill do it tonite.
    and are you guys doing the rigging? Oh shi~
    pretty sure we can figure out the rigging part, if you want to help feel free to. we have rose's models ripped atm i'll send you them via PM after i upload them. just a heads up they will be in monochrome format so the textures will be grey in some parts.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2014, 06:51:50 AM »

Quick update with a new profile. i'll probably be posting major updates here in this thread but minor updates on my new DA account. if you ave any feed back please leave them in this thread. ^^ http://sirkura.deviantart.com/

Now back on the topic of models. sirks 7th out fit is near finished, i just have a few more tweaks to do, a shout out to Mr Mugenwii for helping us fix the texture errors and facial glitches! i will be posting pics other outfits/armore/gear she has and see what the last 2 should be.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2014, 10:36:40 PM »

Sirks 8th outfit is started (a more tribal looking one), We are also starting on Devaliah's model. (not showing the sexy vampire just yet, she's far from finished) and we are also fixing up the UV maps on some of the older models we created. Hopefully we can fix some of the pixilation that way and make the textures more crisp.

Last: I've been trying to use dolphin to test our hacks in dolphin. but for some reason it won't read any of my wii games in wbfs format (it supports it and worked on the last computer), i even tried converting the wbfs format to an iso file with no luck (wii back up manager won't create an iso from the file) anyone had this issue? i'm using windows 8.1, the previous computer was windows 7, and this happens with any game not just brawl.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »

Sweet Jesus its been a long time since i've posted here >.< and the thread necroed after only a week? wtf.... anyway on to business! we got dolphin working for the most part with a few kinks here and there. we have all of sirkura's outfits on the virtual SD card but it only reads the first mesh loaded (guessing this is because of the speedups we used to cache certain things in the system to increase play speed) second we are only running approximately 30-50 FPS so just over half speed usually... while this isn't a problem play wise,  it is an issue with the audio. it comes out extremely choppy. Now enjoy a video!

Sirkura vs DK ((WARNING!)) Mute the Audio!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgs3_xO38rI

We should be able to get previews up a little faster now. i'll be posting the new previews for the bowknot outfit soon.

PS: Improved stamina mode is scrapped. PM already made their own.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2015, 03:42:19 PM »

Back from winter vacation! new gear and new screens to preview what we will be working on!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2015, 09:22:35 AM »

We are going to be starting Sirkura's PSA soon! Here's a quick video reference of my foxey in her natural habitat. showing of MANY skills we plan to add. i would skip to part 4 the instance bosses are in that part of the video:
    AEU part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbUWImxCE6M&feature=youtu.be

if you wanna watch our pro fail squad run from beginning
    AEU part 1:
    <a href="http://youtu.be/oI2ZwXTcBf4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/oI2ZwXTcBf4</a>

a lot of her moves come from her original game, others.. you'll have to wait and see Tongue

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2015, 03:17:21 AM »

Back with new stuffs for our animations! uploading a few new things as i get them in order, for now, have a teaser for the walking animation.

Walking Test

hmm i can't seem to get a direct embedding of youtube to work >.< lame. maybe i'm just to tired to think. i'll be posting finished animations soon as well when i make a GIF for them.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:39:54 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16]
    Print
    Jump to: