Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:39:24 AM by Boygos




UPCOMING PROJECTS


Boygos is currently forcing himself to get his own [censored] together when it comes to hacking, please check back later for more updates, and more up-to-date news!



BARNEY STINSON APPROVED

And in case this thread isn't AWESOME enough for you yet....
here's some Avengers.


Over Marth? The pose seems Marth's. Anyways looks great and I'm gonna download that for sure! :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on March 14, 2012, 02:29:55 PM
Over Marth? The pose seems Marth's. Anyways looks great and I'm gonna download that for sure! :P
Thank you kind sir!
Be sure to check out the poll, if you like Star Wars.


I love Star Wars but I love Marvel more. go Dr Doom! :3
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I voted MAG-FREAKING-NETO!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Even more Marvel will probably be Magneto, Doom, or one of Iron Man or Cap's alternate costumes.


will that knuckles be released any time soon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, the Knuckles should be out this weekend at the latest.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 15, 2012, 12:41:53 AM
Yes, the Knuckles should be out this weekend at the latest.
great xD finally a knuckles over sonic :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maul is lookin great!

remember to send me the rig when youre done so I can work my magic on the lightsabers ;)

wow knux looks great., does he have his own ball thingy for when he jumps? if not, send him to me when he is done, so i can make him not dissapeaer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very dissappointed in the amount of Hawkeye votes :'( D. Doom will be fun though ;)


:notimp: and i was the 1 that voted for hawkeye... T_T
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 15, 2012, 09:03:23 PM
wow knux looks great., does he have his own ball thingy for when he jumps? if not, send him to me when he is done, so i can make him not dissapeaer
He does go into a sphere, but thanks anyway :)

Okay guys, Maul and Knuckles will be released today. Steve Rodgers is cancelled. Nanobuds is gonna do him, since he's doing Cap on Falcon, he's gonna do the alt costumes from UMvC3 too. Dr. Doom will come sometime next week, but I need to get the files from Segtendo and convert them first.