Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Very nice! I don't suppose this would be over The Meta Knight PSA?

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 01:45:24 AM
That white squid thing from Mario on Kirby. Easy Rig :srs:
Blooper? I did the rig with the Winter Games model on Wario? I think it was Wario. I was thinking the fart was kinda like ink. Idk. I'll release it if I'm lazy :P

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 04, 2012, 01:48:27 AM
Very nice! I don't suppose this would be over The Meta Knight PSA?
Sadly, no. I may make a version of that sooner or later, but I don't use it, so I didn't think of it :( this one is over Fox. (It goes with Nanobud's Modern Tails over Fox)


Don't sweat it, man. I look forward to it nonetheless. :3

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 04, 2012, 01:52:10 AM
Don't sweat it, man. I look forward to it nonetheless. :3
Yeah, the tails move! You guys will like that. It looks sweet!


Little Mac anyone? Nice job on Classic Tails. Looks sweet.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

cant wait to see venom hit the vault :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 04, 2012, 01:43:12 AM
I ripped her. She's somewhere in the Spriter's resource Community forums.

Call me stupid but I've been checking your submission thread of M&S2012 in The Models Resource about the game and I can't seem to find her.

Unless you can link me...
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Venom's rig looks great, i'm definitely going to be getting this.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


im doing classic tails over tails (mk hack)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BakerBoyScout on April 04, 2012, 01:35:17 PM
Call me stupid but I've been checking your submission thread of M&S2012 in The Models Resource about the game and I can't seem to find her.

Unless you can link me...
Oh CRAP! I completely forgot I deleted a bunch of posts since I was angry at those people. To apologize, I will link you to the High Poly version I just ripped for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qob6ni34nkc9u5h

Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2012, 12:27:42 PM
cant wait to see venom hit the vault :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2012, 02:24:40 PM
Venom's rig looks great, i'm definitely going to be getting this.
Thanks guys! It looks like DSX8's Spider-man has finally met his match.



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 09:07:27 PM
are his shoulders fixed yet?
No, but... are you doing it or is DSX8? They look fine in-game... but if one of you two want to do it be my guest... he's set to release on Friday along with Rouge, and HOPEFULLY Classic Tails.



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
DSX8 said he'll fix it.
I hope he does by Friday... I'll shoot him a PM tomorrow.

Anyone want to T-Pose a Brawl Trophy for me?


wow venom looks awsome when he's kicking spideys butt
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.