Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 25, 2012, 03:33:13 AM
Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters. Who's he over, and is he supposed to go with a particular PSA?
Over Sonic, just like V1. SouthCraft and Brawler made a sexy PSA for the V1, and this will work over Sonic, or with their PSA :P


That is a mad sexy model though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 25, 2012, 04:06:15 AM
That is a mad sexy model though.
Why thank you :P

@Everyone, he may not have rigged fingers. I can't seem to make it work with Sonic's finger bones. I've been trying for 4 hours on just the fingers.



Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2012, 04:17:20 AM
>.>

I can help with the fingerssssss
Thank god you haven't left yet.

See people? What would I do without this guy?^
I'll send you the [censored] :P

Anyway, I guess this preview really isn't anything now, since Nano's gonna fix the hands, but I worked on the texture....


Me gusta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Texture's much better. Just gotta see him in Brawl to see if the texture's good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 04:50:57 AM
Thank god you haven't left yet.

See people? What would I do without this guy?^
I'll send you the [censored] :P

Anyway, I guess this preview really isn't anything now, since Nano's gonna fix the hands, but I worked on the texture....

mmmm i think i smell a v0.2 of knuckles soon ;D

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2012, 04:14:44 PM
mmmm i think i smell a v0.2 of knuckles soon ;D
yay :af:

So, Nano is rigging the hands with Sonic's bones, meanwhile, who should I give a perfect version with expressions to? Tails or Silver?


Silver! I need a revamp of him badly :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Tails please. That way I can start on my sonic and tails over ice climbers psa. I wanted modern models.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


:srs:


*sets up tent to download first*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 25, 2012, 09:27:45 PM #1933 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:29:37 PM by Azure_Shadow
Knuckles looks amazing. You people have some insane skills.
I'd suggest Tails. I don't really use Silver's PSAs because they all feel the same. That's just my two cents.
Now available in blue.

I kind of want to give Bowser Jr some expressions....