Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Yay! ;D

Also,
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 05, 2012, 02:48:55 AMHow's Dark Suit Samus coming along? I havent heard anything about her for awhile.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 02, 2012, 01:36:01 AM
To be prefectly honest, I completely forgot you wanted to help with that. I've almost completed it. If you wanna put the finishing touches on it, I can send it to you tonight?

just saw this now. yeah sure
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain America on October 07, 2012, 05:44:11 PM
Avengers Cap will be released today.
*Gets ready*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Lol!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He's still got a few hours left until the day's over :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well what good is a release without a delay? That's what happened with lots of the Stupid Mario Brothers episodes. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Yay!
And sorry to not tell you this a month ago, but amy over sonic wasn't released becuase she got many graphical/texture issues and her eyes were black without the smash ball, but her eyes move!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Did I send you the beta for Captain America?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 07:49:42 AM
Did I send you the beta for Captain America?
No, you didn't D:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Right... gotta come up with a new neutral B move for him...

@Boygos: Got an idea for an alternate Neutral Special for Cap? Because me and Carnage couldn't get him to code right for him to reflect projectiles.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

you're releasing captain america today since yeterday lol

meh, no big deal, make it as good as you can!

October 10, 2012, 02:40:24 PM #2249 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 02:41:42 PM by Captain America
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 10, 2012, 10:30:17 AMRight... gotta come up with a new neutral B move for him... @Boygos: Got an idea for an alternate Neutral Special for Cap? Because me and Carnage couldn't get him to code right for him to reflect projectiles.
Ahhh mannn.

So you can't make it like Pit's?

Post Merge: October 10, 2012, 02:41:42 PM

Quote from: jokekid on October 10, 2012, 01:09:16 PMyou're releasing captain america today since yeterday lol meh, no big deal, make it as good as you can!
Yeah, I'll try to get him out today, but no guarntees. I blame AP classes. And my girlfriend. They are very distracting.