Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
same with our classic shadows.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I was already doing classic shadow.
first page of my thread.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 03, 2012, 01:47:50 AM #542 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 01:53:05 AM by LittleBoygos
lol they can do what they want. I had a Classic Shadow model done before anyone else knew about the link. I don't really care what they do, I'm almost done with the rig. However, mine will have moving eyes, and expressions, so it won't be an easy win :srs:

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 01:53:04 AM



that looks like the model in the link.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: Mephiles on May 03, 2012, 02:15:47 AM
Even I knew that.  :srs:

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 02:16:40 AM

Boygos can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeease release it without expressions and then make a version update with the expression!?!
yes


just please don't do the classic silver.
and I'm guessing he wants that for mephiles.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mephiles on May 03, 2012, 01:58:36 AM
I want to raise your kids. No homo intended.
:srs:

Amy is done... Boygos is getting pics and [censored]


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 03, 2012, 01:47:50 AM
lol they can do what they want. I had a Classic Shadow model done before anyone else knew about the link. I don't really care what they do, I'm almost done with the rig. However, mine will have moving eyes, and expressions, so it won't be an easy win :srs:

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 01:53:04 AM


That's freaking awesome!^^

Looking really good :D Do you plan on doing Classic Blaze from the link? It's a really nice model, although it looks like it would be difficult to fit over Lucario (but then again, I don't really know much about rigging)

And I'm totally excited for Amy :D

Amy looks cool as well. If ya need any shots help, let me know.


nice amy
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Classy Shadow almost done.

Amy freezes ingame. Shatt.
And I need to make the size-mod :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 03, 2012, 02:20:39 AM
just please don't do the classic silver.
and I'm guessing he wants that for mephiles.
I have no plans to do Classic Silver

Quote from: Pixels on May 03, 2012, 02:26:16 AM
Looking really good :D Do you plan on doing Classic Blaze from the link? It's a really nice model, although it looks like it would be difficult to fit over Lucario (but then again, I don't really know much about rigging)

And I'm totally excited for Amy :D
Maybe on Mario


srsly?
and screw freezes!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mephiles on May 03, 2012, 02:50:51 AM
Let me scrape my eyes out and clean them again, did you just say Classic Shadow's almost done?
lol yeah I'm using a sizemod, and he's great ingame
gotta add FS eyes and Metal then I'll probably release a version for SDoom's PSA tommorrow. THen a SOnic version with expressions later tomorrow.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 03, 2012, 02:53:43 AM
srsly?
and screw freezes!
:srs:ly