Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Maybe Nano will have the same sort of inspiration and re-rig Captain America >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 05, 2012, 04:18:45 PM
Maybe Nano will have the same sort of inspiration and re-rig Captain America >_>;
cap america has a great rig he doesnt need an update
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2012, 04:21:15 PM
cap america has a great rig he doesnt need an update
for the psa :P
(so he can throw the shield)

@Kagemaru. aybe you'll have some kind of inspiration and PSA Thor? :af:

@Everyone else - I'm completely redoing Thor. My old rig was off to a terrible start.


Its possible... Can't say I'll be using him much though... since its over Ganon right?

Yeah... Yoshimitsu is going there for me >_>

oh... and I thought I'd share this:

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ganon? Nonononono. Ike! With his hammer!


Ah... well I've got plenty of space for Ike ports. :D

Lemme see... Cloud... Naruto... I think thats all I'm using currently. DDD can go kick rocks.

Ganon would have been do-able as well. Both have a cape, and Ganon has a sword model that could have been used for Mjlnr (I can't spell that... I can hardly pronounce it) the hammer...

Anyway... Yeah, I guess I could commit to a moveset for him.

*Just remembered...

Right... gotta do work on Bowers Jr. today... mk. I'll get to that eventually.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 05, 2012, 05:09:45 PM #621 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:42:34 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 05, 2012, 04:57:51 PM
Ah... well I've got plenty of space for Ike ports. :D

Lemme see... Cloud... Naruto... I think thats all I'm using currently. DDD can go kick rocks.

Ganon would have been do-able as well. Both have a cape, and Ganon has a sword model that could have been used for Mjlnr (I can't spell that... I can hardly pronounce it) the hammer...

Anyway... Yeah, I guess I could commit to a moveset for him.

*Just remembered...

Right... gotta do work on Bowers Jr. today... mk. I'll get to that eventually.
Yessss! Well, the vert count is really high, so I gotta see what Nano can do about that.

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 11:42:34 PM

Should I do Thor... or Hawkeye?


May 06, 2012, 02:33:29 AM #622 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:44:01 AM by Loghrus
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 05, 2012, 05:09:45 PM
Yessss! Well, the vert count is really high, so I gotta see what Nano can do about that.

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 11:42:34 PM

Should I do Thor... or Hawkeye?

I think people would be more familiarized with Thor, but both would be good to do nowadays with the Avengers hype. Don't let it stop! xD

Also, I saw you asking Marvel models in DemonBoy's thread... I wonder if you ever thought about doing Black Widow over ZSS, specially after seeing DAT ScarJo in the movie  r)   And with her, we would have all the heroes of the movie imported in Brawl, that is, if you are doing Thor and Hawkeye.

She has models in both Ultimate Alliance 2 and Iron Man 2, IIRC.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 02:33:29 AM
I think people would be more familiarized with Thor, but both would be good to do nowadays with the Avengers hype. Don't let it stop! xD

Also, I saw you asking Marvel models in DemonBoy's thread... I wonder if you ever thought about doing Black Widow over ZSS, specially after seeing DAT ScarJo in the movie  r)   And with her, we would have all the heroes of the movie imported in Brawl, that is, if you are doing Thor and Hawkeye.

She has models in both Ultimate Alliance 2 and Iron Man 2, IIRC.
I asked gamma kid to do a vertex of her with me of ZSS :P


Hawkeye should go over Link...

Its more realistic... and actually much closer model wise.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 03:02:22 AM
Hawkeye should go over Link...

Its more realistic... and actually much closer model wise.
Well, what would I do for the sword? And like, he wouldn't always have his bow out :/


Why not just replace the Sword with his bow? It sounds akward but in the movie he even used his bow and swung it at the baddies :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 06, 2012, 03:07:17 AM
Why not just replace the Sword with his bow? It sounds akward but in the movie he even used his bow and swung it at the baddies :P
It'll look really cheesy xD I actually considered that though :P


It should be reletively simple actually... Link has a couple model changers... so you really just need t oreplace the bow with the sword like dude said...

And if you do... I may make a moveset for him too. Once Luffy and Sanji are done, I'll be back on my Marvel swag.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh yes it will look really stupid, but Link is obviously the number one choice to rig over. Or replace the sword with a knife since he used knives as well :P