Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

I'm guessing you are procrastinating on purpose since you mentioned it in the poll. trolol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


im gonna choose to not vote in the poll simply becuase i want kickles (knuckles) but i dont want to say that fowl language
:P

go day sirs
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Well... it seems like people really want the bottom option >.>

If you voted for it, please post WHICH import you want most from it. I'd like to get a feel for what it is you guys want most.


Dammit Boygos I'd kill for Claptrap, Borderlands is my favorite Xbox game.

(also check your pms)


Quote from: Boygos on November 27, 2012, 02:43:56 AM
Well... it seems like people really want the bottom option >.>

If you voted for it, please post WHICH import you want most from it. I'd like to get a feel for what it is you guys want most.

well i guess ill be the first......... EPIC MICKEY XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Riddler on November 27, 2012, 03:06:55 AM
Dammit Boygos I'd kill for Claptrap, Borderlands is my favorite Xbox game.

(also check your pms)
He'd be an easy rig. I'll get to him for sure.

Oh yeah, I'll have that judging done by tomorrow, for sure ;D


Here's another video preview for you guys.

http://youtu.be/0777InzGfsE



Quote from: Boygos on November 27, 2012, 02:43:56 AM
Well... it seems like people really want the bottom option >.>

If you voted for it, please post WHICH import you want most from it. I'd like to get a feel for what it is you guys want most.
One word, KENNY. That is all lol


lo Luke's model completely reminds me of the GoldenEye Source models, where one polygon is their head, with the other being the entire body. xD Those previews look amazing, but please don't kill yourself over trying to get perfect rigging, for Clone Trooper, if the rigging looks decent in most animations, then deal with it, don't waste your time trying to get like the elboes and knees to look perfect in those last few animations, really the only rigging errors I see with him is the parts where there are gaps like the feet and stuff, and then just the knees in the entry, because they're really flat in it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: joke. on November 27, 2012, 03:25:06 PM
of course i voted for the last option... :srs:
Lol, I know right? xD

Mainly for Knuckles.  ;D

@Boygos, Did you revive my PM?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay because the last option is winning by far, just send Magneto to jokekid, and then either bug Velen to finish his sexy revamp texture or just release him, because he told you a while back to release without the sexy revamp and then update him when he finishes it. I don't understand why Epic Mickey and....what's his face from those games, who is over Luigi hasn't been finished, when you uploaded Modern Mickey and said he was a day early, you pretty much gave the impression that the other two were done and just needing uploading or like a CSP or something small. Where are they? I don't know anything about Mankey and Kenny's progress to say my oppions about them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.