Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Boygos on December 05, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
lol Ikr

Civil War made me hate Iron Man a little bit

Post Merge: December 05, 2012, 10:47:03 PM

So I remade Kenny's model, using parts of Lucas and Ness. I'm fixing up the rig now. How does he look?



Boygos I love it :)
Ok the pants does need some work but the torso and the head are looking amazing!


So the rig is okay... the lack of verts is rather hazardous, and will lead to less quality than I'd like. Regardless, I will give him expressions and such now, then a metal texture, and release. I will need someone to test it though. My wii is broken.


Maybe you could use two cylendars for the legs, so there are a bit more vertices, and just have one be longer up to the point where the knee and leg connect, so there isn't a gap. Did you understand what I meant?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 08, 2012, 11:25:45 PM
Maybe you could use two cylendars for the legs, so there are a bit more vertices, and just have one be longer up to the point where the knee and leg connect, so there isn't a gap. Did you understand what I meant?
How do I connect the mesh?



I need someone to test and get pictures of Clone Trooper for release. The shaders are the same as Master Cheif's so he should look ultra sexy.

Anyways, PM me if you can do it.

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 09:35:00 PM

Quote from: Iwvi on December 09, 2012, 09:26:58 PM
Yes I could, I already fixed his eyes. But there is an issue I noticed. His eyes do not completely match his head, and at some angles you see the empty space in between. I'll try to make them match.
He looks ok from the front, it is by side or up angles his eyes look weird.



That Knuckles model is looking great. I wouldn't mind taking ingame pics for you.

Dammit, I derped...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait so did Velen finally sexify him, or is that still the same texture as before?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


:( Oh well, hopefully it won't be long till Knuckles is released, love to use it with SouthCraft's moveset. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Did you receive my PM?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 11, 2012, 02:13:17 AM
Did you receive my PM?
Yes, and Clone Trooper was released, thanks ;D

Quote from: Segtendo on December 10, 2012, 05:13:02 PM
Look delicious :srs:
Wait no longer, feed your hunger for delicious.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30089

Boy, he's the best guys. He's really great.


that knuckles is so perfect inb4 knuckles bcomes shadow....lets hope not
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

December 11, 2012, 04:41:32 PM #2534 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:42:44 PM by Kagemaru
I couldn't agree more.

edit:
Should totally make a Tails of the same caliber >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.