Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Dem eyes are so....low quality.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 10, 2012, 01:13:03 AM
Dem eyes are so....low quality.
I know... I'm going to shoot a PM to Mr. Stallion about texturing him :P


July 10, 2012, 01:21:16 AM #1712 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:22:34 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Boygos on July 10, 2012, 01:15:14 AM
I know... I'm going to shoot a PM to Mr. Stallion about texturing him :P

in that case then i request this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

um ok i already did mr.krabs uploading in 5min.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


July 10, 2012, 01:32:28 AM #1715 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:33:35 AM by Light Yagami
Quote from: Boygos on July 10, 2012, 01:29:16 AM
Oh okay, nevermind then
Just for you im willing to record spongebob to :D
edit: [Brawl HackZ]Mr.krabs Money battle!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Light Yagami on July 10, 2012, 01:32:28 AM
Just for you im willing to record spongebob to :D
edit: [Brawl HackZ]Mr.krabs Money battle!
Awesome! Thank you so much! I will send you Spongebob right away :af:



July 10, 2012, 02:19:27 AM #1718 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:33:03 AM by Light Yagami
Quote from: Haseyo on July 10, 2012, 02:13:39 AM
Haha, nice video. Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney.
HA, Thanks,
.....................................
Ya know now that I think about it I should have a thread where u request vids.... NA IDK...

Anyway back on topic, *Waits for spongebob*
edit:WOW the second i post this i got the pm. lol *starts process* Im kind of lazy so vid in 30min.
edit2:Um vid+pics in 15 also somethings wrong with ur model...


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Light Yagami on July 10, 2012, 02:19:27 AM
HA, Thanks,
.....................................
Ya know now that I think about it I should have a thread where u request vids.... NA IDK...

Anyway back on topic, *Waits for spongebob*
edit:WOW the second i post this i got the pm. lol *starts process* Im kind of lazy so vid in 30min.
edit2:Um vid+pics in 15 also somethings wrong with ur model...
Whatss wrong??



You'll see in 5 min.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Oh boy. I wonder what it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 10, 2012, 02:48:18 AM #1722 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:57:58 AM by Light Yagami
Quote from: Seggy on July 10, 2012, 02:45:20 AM
Oh boy. I wonder what it is.
u'll get to find out in 2 min.
edit: [Brawl HackZ]Spongebob vs Krabs!

pics will be sent in 2-10 min.
edit2:Pics sent.
edit3:I realized that i did not get credit for the vid, if its not too much work can i get credited.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Light Yagami on July 10, 2012, 02:48:18 AM
u'll get to find out in 2 min.
edit: [Brawl HackZ]Spongebob vs Krabs!

pics will be sent in 2-10 min.
edit2:Pics sent.
edit3:I realized that i did not get credit for the vid, if its not too much work can i get credited.
Oops forgot to credit you on Krabs, sorry man, I'll fix that now!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27545


Quote from: Boygos on July 10, 2012, 03:11:54 AM
Oops forgot to credit you on Krabs, sorry man, I'll fix that now!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27545
ok thanks :D btw did u see the problem?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!