Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Carnage on December 21, 2012, 10:41:59 AM
i already told flygon to fix the name he says where he lives ppl call it pirsin for some odd reason lol

flygon you need to edit the pool so ppl dont vote for vaporeon again btw.
he calls pinsir prisin, and you call a poll a pool... xD

nobody's perfect lol

Quote from: joke. on December 21, 2012, 01:48:32 PM
he calls pinsir prisin, and you call a poll a pool... xD

nobody's perfect lol
but i typed it wrong he did it on porpose  thats a diference lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol I love how one spelling mistake on purpose makes such a confusion, I mean pinsir-pirsin, as if there was different pokemon called pirsin, just like if I write piakchu instead of pikachu. But well, I'll never understand people xD.

And yeah, I'll clean the pool so we can have a pool party in winter!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on December 21, 2012, 05:33:08 PM
lol I love how one spelling mistake on purpose makes such a confusion, I mean pinsir-pirsin, as if there was different pokemon called pirsin, just like if I write piakchu instead of pikachu. But well, I'll never understand people xD.

And yeah, I'll clean the pool so we can have a pool party in winter!

I thought there may be a different pokemon named pirsin. I don't know [censored] about these new pokemon for children.


cmon people more suport for heracross he has 6 votes  needs 4 more xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

apparently more people want to see floating duck thingy than the 2nd most epic bug pokemon (the 1st being beedrill ) in the whole game.

how did anyone vited for vaporeon if he already won?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 22, 2012, 10:16:31 PM #1164 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 10:19:35 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2012, 10:00:51 PM
how did anyone vited for vaporeon if he already won?
noobs

Ok, I'll only make one more pokemon from the poll, so vote wisely. Will it be heracross? will it be psyduck/haxorus? or maybe porygon! If none of them get 10 by dec 25, I'll have to make the one with more votes so make another account tell your friends to vote for your favorite.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on December 22, 2012, 10:16:31 PM
noobs

Ok, I'll only make one more pokemon from the poll, so vote wisely. Will it be heracross? will it be psyduck/haxorus? or maybe porygon! If none of them get 10 by dec 25, I'll have to make the one with more votes so make another account tell your friends to vote for your favorite.
incentivating ppl to break the rules lol i like porygon but i like P-Z more and he is already on falco :P shame heracross has few chances of winning :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2012, 11:48:23 PMincentivating ppl to break the rules lol i like porygon but i like P-Z more and he is already on falco :P shame heracross has few chances of winning :S
make multiple accounts like Flygon said to. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 23, 2012, 12:07:33 AM
make multiple accounts like Flygon said to. XD
i like to play fair :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 23, 2012, 12:07:33 AM
make multiple accounts like Flygon said to. XD
That was a joke you know xD.

Also if anyone is interested rouge on sonic is coming nicely, all mouths/expressions work, moving eyes don't (I'll use four yellow eyes so don't worry) and will come with heroes, generations and riders outfits! (I just need to make riders, but that's an incredibly low poly model easy to rig)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com