Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

June 01, 2014, 11:28:07 PM #2340 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:18:08 AM by ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ
Quote from: Flygon on June 01, 2014, 04:47:14 AM
wat? I don't use Mega :I but thanks anyway.

Well I've been pretty unactive lately because I got a job, but now I'm fired :D

And as my first attempt of freedom I made this:


If you thought elsa was overrated now look at these.

Yeah custom models made as disgustingly realistic as possible. I'll make the 12 trolls and the beta kids making 4 by 4, each character will go on a different fighter. With weapons and all of course.
I'm a pisces and that pisces one looks pretty cool.

^I'm stupid, don't listen to me

Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on June 01, 2014, 11:28:07 PM
I'm a pisces and that pisces one looks pretty cool.

None of these is the pisces... but the pisces one surely looks cool, it will be great when he makes it. xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Spider-Man on June 02, 2014, 12:53:50 AM
None of these is the pisces... but the pisces one surely looks cool, it will be great when he makes it. xD
I thought the one on the right was pisces, oh well, I don't know my zodiac signs. Also, I'm not big on that Homestuck thing either so don't blame me too hard.

Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on June 02, 2014, 06:17:38 AM
I thought the one on the right was pisces, oh well, I don't know my zodiac signs. Also, I'm not big on that Homestuck thing either so don't blame me too hard.

Don't worry lol
Not everyone is much into horoscope and signs.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Flygon's journey has started from pokemon, then vocaloid, then touhou and now homestuck; well once youve been into touhou, youre propense to get into homestuck

Quote from: Kyouma on June 02, 2014, 08:42:09 PM
Flygon's journey has started from pokemon, then vocaloid, then touhou and now homestuck; well once youve been into touhou, youre propense to get into homestuck
What do you mean?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 02, 2014, 08:55:07 PM
What do you mean?

I'm guessing it's because they're both huge fandoms
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


June 02, 2014, 11:58:26 PM #2347 Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:07:11 AM by Flygon
@Iwvi:OHHHH xD yeah, they are 50% custom and 50% Frankenstein.

@Retro Red: The zodiac signs in order of those characters are: Aries, Taurus, Caries and Geymenseye, so Pisces is like this ♓ and it goes between Feb-March.

@Kyouma: Well, I've liked Pokemon, Sonic, Vocaloid and Homestuck since I was an ugly weeaboo kid, I got into touhou after 4 years of seeing your and DAO's hacks and because of a friend and lately I'm obsessed with Touhou... no, seriously my current tabs.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Spider-Man on June 02, 2014, 11:36:29 PM
I'm guessing it's because they're both huge fandoms
well, somehow what spy-daman said
Quote from: Flygon on June 02, 2014, 11:58:26 PM
@Kyouma: Well, I've liked Pokemon, Sonic, Vocaloid and Homestuck since I was an ugly weeaboo kid, I got into touhou after 4 years of seeing your and DAO's hacks and because of a friend and lately I'm obsessed with Touhou... no, seriously my current tabs.

oh well, I think I talked without thinking as most of the times clal;
but yeah, I thougt it that way since many of my touhou friends got to homestuck later and not before and also if you got into touhou, then its dangerous to go outisde alone here take this with you

@Kyouma: Thanks, I don't know what it is, but I found a couple of albums there.

---------------

I'm getting there.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Kyouma on June 03, 2014, 01:09:02 AM
then its dangerous to go outisde alone here take this with you


Also, nice rigs. So is everyone over a different character?

Quote from: Iwvi on June 03, 2014, 04:00:07 AM
Also, nice rigs. So is everyone over a different character?
Quote from: Flygon on June 01, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

Yeah custom models made as disgustingly realistic as possible. I'll make the 12 trolls and the beta kids making 4 by 4, each character will go on a different fighter. With weapons and all of course.

June 20, 2014, 01:54:05 AM #2353 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:57:40 AM by Flygon
Sorry for the really slow progress but I blame high school - university bull[censored].
I'll be honest, the rigs are disgusting because the models are really low poly. The next ones will be higher poly. The faces are not final so don't worry. While you wait, please vote for john's outfit.




EDIT: Apparently I'm a star hacker, I would feel proud of my talent but all I can say is THANX U SHADOO DER HESHDOG.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


its pretty ironic how low poly characters are sorta harder to rig because they has so few vertices that one has to be smoother with the influences, so I know what do you mean
Quote from: Flygon on June 20, 2014, 01:54:05 AM
Apparently I'm a star hacker, I would feel proud of my talent but all I can say is THANX U SHADOO DER HESHDOG.
dude at least you dont have to thank ronald mcdonald like me :v