Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

theres a way to put out lizardon's fire of his tail, isnt it?

Quote from: Kyouma on January 08, 2013, 05:22:07 PM
theres a way to put out lizardon's fire of his tail, isnt it?
Yep, renaming his tail bone and sending it down, why?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


gyarados with his tongue out looks like he is mocking us :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Custom boneset, now his arms aren't inside of his body, yeah!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How the f I make him not hold items with his shoulders?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 08, 2013, 08:35:17 PM
How the f I make him not hold items with his shoulders?

that would require you to move the HaveN bones back to their original index.  they're most likely off because of where you moved some bones too.  just match them back up to where ZSS had them originally.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 08, 2013, 08:52:27 PM
that would require you to move the HaveN bones back to their original index.  they're most likely off because of where you moved some bones too.  just match them back up to where ZSS had them originally.
I see, I moved the two bones so the index lowered two numbers down that's why he holds them with his arms, thank you sir!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 08, 2013, 09:13:40 PM
why is tails over ZSS?

Becauae tails is on samus

And what happened to my classic knux and classic shaderp?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 08, 2013, 09:13:40 PM
why is tails over ZSS?
With cyclone on samus, without over zss.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 08, 2013, 09:19:29 PM
And what happened to my classic knux and classic shaderp?
Your classic knuckles model was good, but it wasn't enough my taste so I made mine from scratch and shaderp, I'll make him soon.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 08, 2013, 09:29:19 PM
Your classic knuckles model was good, but it wasn't enough my taste so I made mine from scratch and shaderp, I'll make him soon.
yisus craist, que directo xD!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 08, 2013, 09:13:40 PMwhy is tails over ZSS?
Because Tails was supposed to be a girl. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Kyouma on January 08, 2013, 10:43:02 PM
yisus craist, que directo xD!
A callar! Le dije que su modelo era bonito pero queria hacer el mio D:<

Rouge and Amy finally work with expressions and eyes and [censored].
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I tried giving chaos the assist trophy's glass material and this happened
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The effect I wanted, in a color I didn't want.

But instead took his materials from the original game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just need to make him brighter and make the shine follow the camera
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 09, 2013, 12:19:22 AM
dude i love that chaos its way better then the model i have
My model is 10 years younger than yours xD.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com