Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

@Flygon: I Have Found A Model From Daffy Duck But Without Textures, I Don't Now If You Can Do Anything With This Model But Here Is The Download Link.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=47a83d35099f807079170a5f8beda902

Hey, I have a little suggestion for an idea for the next model: Classic Amy Rose over Sonic.

Just thinking of ideas... ^U^

Quote from: Kyleboy21 on August 09, 2012, 09:20:58 PM
Hey, I have a little suggestion for an idea for the next model: Classic Amy Rose over Sonic.

Just thinking of ideas... ^U^
lol no, I'm not accepting suggestions since I already have a lot to do and I dont think that would be a good idea, I'm not even fan of classic amy but generations amy is amost done
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Hmm... Don't know if this is a good idea, but I'm just gonna throw it out here anyway. So the olympics have been going on for the last couple weeks (obviously), and I saw a few events I haven't seen on TV before, particularly the ribbon dancing. It occured to me that the same effect is possible just by adding an extra-long sword trail in PSA, and I could do that pretty easily. Since Kirlia likes to dance all the time, what do people think about a slightly modified Kirlia PSA with sword trails as ribbons? It might look better if she was actually holding something that I could attach the sword trail to, but this is just an idea and I'd like any comments (positive or negative).
Now available in blue.


I didn't mean you'd PSA. I meant I'd PSA.
Now available in blue.

Oh that would be nice, then, we could celebrate the olimpic games in londBEIJING!!!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Wat Is The Next Hack You Gonna Release And How Is Your Tutorial Going ?

Aiai or Zekrom and I've already told you I can't use 3DS max currently
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Wait, you can't use 3DS right now? Then how can you still make model imports?
Now available in blue.


August 16, 2012, 01:21:55 AM #266 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:22:58 AM by Flygon
Le more previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




August 16, 2012, 03:31:08 AM #269 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:11:01 PM by Azure_Shadow
E-e-e-e-e-e-xcellent... *insert favorite evil smiley with a tophat here*

_________||
|              |\0      
|              |       ^   )
|_________|/0      
              ||
Now available in blue.