Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Sadly, she's still on hold -.-

Post Merge: August 22, 2012, 12:15:15 AM

Is anyone able to see classic tails gif in the op?
In the row adove the last one
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Nope, I see one of those broken image icons, but that's it.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

i cant see classic tails either
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


im sorry man, I just saw people making requests and I just decided to make one :<
however if I can make a more legit request, I would really like to see a red pikmin over olimar
Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins

Quote from: wbuckner111 on August 22, 2012, 03:01:34 AM
im sorry man, I just saw people making requests and I just decided to make one :<
however if I can make a more legit request, I would really like to see a red pikmin over olimar
Ok thanks, but I'll clear the things for you

A suggestion is:
Hack maker: "Ok what hack should I make?"
Firend or random dude: "Well, it should make louie over olimar, it can fit because blah blah"
Hack maker: "Well, I dont like the idea but I appreciate giving your opinion, any other idea?"

A request is:
Random dude: "can u make my shadow oc over sonic i have the model and add me as collab because your doing me"
Hack maker: "GET OUT!"

So a suggestion is more like giving an idea/opinion they are well accepted most of time, specialy when the hakcer asks for them. A request is something unexpected you tell people to make, really bad received and pretty annoying 99.99% of time specially when you pm people I'm sure you have already pm'd me (or someone else said the same as you)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


<.<
>.>
You're still planning to make Kirlia, though not the Sonic Riders characters?
*ducks in case something is thrown at him*

Now available in blue.

Is there like a list you're keeping of ideas you actually enjoy?




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My request for three Mario Party 1 Characters:

Quote from: Flygon on July 27, 2012, 11:46:04 PM
Challenge accepted

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:P

Quote from: Syeo on August 22, 2012, 02:31:59 PM
My request for three Mario Party 1 Characters:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:P



Quote from: Flygon on August 22, 2012, 03:44:05 AM
Ok thanks, but I'll clear the things for you

A suggestion is:
Hack maker: "Ok what hack should I make?"
Firend or random dude: "Well, it should make louie over olimar, it can fit because blah blah"
Hack maker: "Well, I dont like the idea but I appreciate giving your opinion, any other idea?"


A request is:
Random dude: "can u make my shadow oc over sonic i have the model and add me as collab because your doing me"
Hack maker: "GET OUT!"

So a suggestion is more like giving an idea/opinion they are well accepted most of time, specialy when the hakcer asks for them. A request is something unexpected you tell people to make, really bad received and pretty annoying 99.99% of time specially when you pm people

:srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@chaos_knight9000:
The title says "Accepting suggestions/ideas again, see post 310" so I made the suggestion/request pretty much like Flygon's example.

Quote from: Flygon on August 20, 2012, 02:08:25 AM
RULES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And that's it, every suggestion is thanked