Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


@Chaos and Segtendo: yeah, I just needed to keep the peach rig in 3ds max, seems I just need to shaders

@Pik: I will work on that right now, thanks
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 29, 2012, 03:36:33 AM
To do list:
-Fix shaders
-Make move eyes
-Sexy HD
-Fix the transparent by one side problem that happens with 2D polygons

But I'll try to fix this all by myself
Awesome! Let me know if you need help with anything!


August 29, 2012, 08:36:09 PM #423 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:03:28 PM by Flygon
Dat sexy Squirt Rogers, lol thanks

Post Merge: August 29, 2012, 10:03:27 PM


Ignore that crown
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


if you still have the 2-D polygon issues, then click the material for the object and change it to "Cull_All"

Quote from: Flygon on August 29, 2012, 08:36:09 PM
Dat sexy Squirt Rogers, lol thanks

Post Merge: August 29, 2012, 10:03:27 PM


Ignore that crown
Nice! One thing, you should make the pure white on her earrings and chest piece a little more darker, kinda greyish, like the rest of the "white" on her dress.


@Nanobuds: Thanks, that will help a LOT

@Boygos: Yeah, that's because the original shader is really bright, but I'll make it gray and make it shiny
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


In addition, the crown should probably be like the one in her hands.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm sure end up using that crown with that same flower from her chest
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Finally getting a real Daisy. Looking forward to it.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 29, 2012, 10:47:24 PM
if you still have the 2-D polygon issues, then click the material for the object and change it to "Cull_All"
don't you mean cull_none, cuz cull_all will make the stuff 100% invisible... xD

It looks like the white parts of Daisy's jewelry are just because of missing textures or screwy shaders.
She's looking really sweet, by the way.

Does this mean that you accepted all the suggestions? :0

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Now we just need a maid costume *SHOT* -and a Easter Bunny Costume *SHOT* -and a wedding dress costume *SHOT* and a planet...

[/joking]

Awesome work, Flygon!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 31, 2012, 02:56:39 AM #433 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:02:03 AM by Flygon
@Exorcist: yeah, the jewel textures are plain white, and the shaders are horrible, fixing them will take me seconds

@Velen: inb4omgcanimakemycustomtruesexyberasymaidemogothnudedaisy? (If this is how the inb4... thing works)


Ok, daisy's rig is 100 done, the only thing left are her expressions but I'll use the actual daisy expressions from mkwii textures but today I didn't work on her since I was finishing Meiko and Kaito, but Kaito's hair polygon has no texture in bbox, it's just plain white

Post Merge: September 01, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Yeah, as you read Daisy is finished, but since I haven't been home during this week, I couldn't even upload something, just make hacks, so all 8 riders, generations amy, daisy, electabuzz and meiko are done, so you can expect any of these during this weekend

Meiko:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kaito:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Len:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


why dont you make meiko over peach? zsamus has loots of imports already