Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Not Sure If The Rouge Model Is In Here But I Have Download This And Maybe The Right Rouge Model Is In Here So If The Right Model Is In Here Can I Do A Request But Can That Request Be From Kingdom Hearts ?

Download Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/2jorZTEC/Sonic_Models.html


Quote from: Aelia on October 24, 2012, 05:40:45 PM
Not Sure If The Rouge Model Is In Here But I Have Download This And Maybe The Right Rouge Model Is In Here So If The Right Model Is In Here Can I Do A Request But Can That Request Be From Kingdom Hearts ?

Download Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/2jorZTEC/Sonic_Models.html
I'm not sure if the model comes there, but the file is 40mb, which is really heavy (slow internet here) but thanks anyways. But if you check the files, the model is there and you link it for me (like bugs, coyote and ayane who I'll make in the future), I can accept your request
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Thanks man/woman, now I can have something over link (Since he is one of the few characters who I don't have any hack over)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well, if you need them, I have all the Heroes Models, more or less.

I can't remember if I have all the textures....
The pack I have is kinda iffy.

But definitely the models. Did you want them?


@Spex: Well, the models aelia linked me isn't compatible with 3ds max and don't have textures (don't worry, I'll still make zack) but sure, I'd like giving them a try
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I love your sig :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 24, 2012, 11:53:09 PMI love your sig :srs:
"make make" I see a typo(?) >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: JustAPerson on October 25, 2012, 03:36:46 AM
Whatever happened to May? D:
That's Boygos's job, but she's not released due to filesize.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thanks That You Whant To Make Zack But It Need To Be The Zack On The Picture

Quote from: Aelia on October 25, 2012, 05:53:16 AM
Thanks That You Whant To Make Zack But It Need To Be The Zack On The Picture
i think he gets that it has to be Zack from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, after all, you did put the link, so You don't have to worry.


you sir have just made my day
i mean night





O. n i get the pun from your pic
eze