Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 31, 2012, 12:31:54 AM
yes like emolga his to big and beartic to small i hope you make a good job for at least once when you male the eeveelutions with the correct sizes, I'll send you some ideas for them by pm so i can make it less harder

when will raikou be in the vault for be downloaded!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAND YOU'RE BLOCKED

Those hacks are old, I might release a resize for the baby peach/daisy, beartic, suicune, classic tails/sonic and empoleon.
Emolga will be completely remade.

@shadowwolf: Which sonic? Classic?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 31, 2012, 12:31:54 AMwhen will raikou be in the vault for be downloaded!!!!!!!!!!
He'll be in the Vault when he's done and using exclamation points won't make him come faster.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 31, 2012, 12:43:26 AM #1247 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:45:14 AM by Flygon
Ok, avoiding all the other stuff, the good thing of bringing the laptop to my vacations was that I could make more hacks.
I discovered rigging snakes on charizard is really easy and fun, here's some quick rigs I made:

left is original, right is edited by me.


Ignore that white point in the tails.


Gotta add some sexy materials to make him look better.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




yea his using charizard's tail as the tail and charizards head as the head
totally skipping hands and legs
i assume
so i would also assume it would be up on the air if you dont fix the translations

December 31, 2012, 01:04:58 AM #1251 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:02:18 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 31, 2012, 12:59:52 AM
i suppose ur going to fix the translations via one slot bone edits?
If you mean serperior and onix not randomly floating in the ait, then you're right, they'll all be resized. Gyarados, I want him swimming in the air lol.

Quote from: joke. on December 31, 2012, 01:02:21 AM
are these on charizard?
Yep, I'll have a snake cuatret for chari in the vault (rayquaza and these three)

Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 02:02:18 AM

Ok someone else made a pianta, but that's not a problem, the rig isn't very good now that I check it, this wont stop me from making mine.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon  i love you no homo tough xD

i hope gyarados has a rigged mouth xD and maybe a version with floating and nonne floating, after what you did with rayquaza i dont doubt you snake riggs will look badass xD i kinda like gyarados i might make him a psa if i find a willing animator that and heracross when he comes out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



January 01, 2013, 02:40:20 AM #1255 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:45:26 AM by Flygon
Yay gyarados psa!

And Raikou will be released just as I get home since it's been a month since carnage ruined my awesome preview of him.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Man, I have to check this thread multiple times a day to keep up on it. ;P  You're getting very popular, Flygon.
I chose "I understand you are slowly improving..." because I think improving is better than being great to begin with, and your recent imports are really starting to impress me.

P.S. Chaos 0 and those chao make good examples of what I mean. They look great! Are the chao over the Ice Climbers?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on January 01, 2013, 02:40:20 AM
Yay gyarados psa!

And Raikou will be released just as I get home since it's been a month since carnage ruined my awesome preview of him.
... well but will gyarados get a rigged mouth?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on December 30, 2012, 04:04:23 AM
File. Size.
But thanks, I'm glad you like them; a friend of mine told me the same while playing with them.
The only thing I didn't like was the arms and the way they bend, I'm now able to fix that problem, but it's not that bad like to fix it.
Alright. Makes sense.
Gotta hate that file size.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@azure thanks, yep they are over the ice climbers and they will use amy's hammer.

@carnage nope he won't, even in pokepark wii his mouth movement is minimal or unexistent + bone structure/charizard animations wouldn't allow me to make anything decent, trust me, he's better with open mouth.

@segtendo yeah, their filesize sightly higher than iceclimbers so yeah.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com