Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Ohai.

Im using your Classic Sonic and Tails import over Ice Climbers for psa

kthnxbai
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 01, 2013, 07:06:24 PM #1261 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:28:55 PM by Flygon
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2013, 06:54:57 PM
Ohai.

Im using your Classic Sonic and Tails import over Ice Climbers for psa

kthnxbai
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: OP is even more updated and it looks even more awesome! I know, my thread is the best :af: jk it sucks no one sees it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 01, 2013, 06:53:03 PM
@azure thanks, yep they are over the ice climbers and they will use amy's hammer.

@carnage nope he won't, even in pokepark wii his mouth movement is minimal or unexistent + bone structure/charizard animations wouldn't allow me to make anything decent, trust me, he's better with open mouth.

@segtendo yeah, their filesize sightly higher than iceclimbers so yeah.
shame he cant bite ppl :s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on January 01, 2013, 06:53:03 PM


@carnage nope he won't, even in pokepark wii his mouth movement is minimal or unexistent + bone structure/charizard animations wouldn't allow me to make anything decent, trust me, he's better with open mouth.

hmm well did you try not weighing the Mouth to 1.0, instead mixing it with the head
For Example
.25 mouth
.75 head
Dat way there will be some minimul mouth movement?
plus I think Gyrados would look awesome with the "Insekto shader" I used over Alien...

@Mugen I tried it and it just shrunk badly in some animations even if it was weighted into .10 to the jaw, and insketo shader? I'll give him his original shader from pokepark.

Anyways, shadow snake. Get it? GET IT?

Shadow over snake, model from generations and brawl sonic, that's the HD texture I made for nanobuds, I still need to work in it, will come with expressions, size-mod and [censored].

wow during this vacations I've made
- Amy
- Polywrath
- Chaos 0
- Hero/Dark chao
- Gyarados
- Onix
- Serperior
- Shadow

And I still have to release
- Zekrom
- Raikou
- Oak
- Tails on Cyclone
- Epic Shadow V2
- Mephiles (thread)
- Omega (thread)
- Perfect assist trophy shadow (thread)

wtf I must stop making hacks :srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




I once said that bones rigged to different bones by fraction shrink when one is rotated. But no one seemed to believe me. You could fix this by not weighting the whole mouth but just a few vertices and not all to the same value.

Quote from: Iwvi on January 02, 2013, 08:54:08 AM
I once said that bones rigged to different bones by fraction shrink when one is rotated. But no one seemed to believe me. You could fix this by not weighting the whole mouth but just a few vertices and not all to the same value.
Yeah but the jaw bone and gyarados allways open mouth are really far appart and there's no case giving him a moving one, it's like having it open and even more open instead of closed and open. I'll not give him one through.
(speaking to spanish speakers in english to not scare the f out of everybody :P)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I believe it was on the rules or something, that is the only thing that prevents me from freely speaking in spanish with some of you. Not that I have any trouble with english, but spanish would make more sense when speaking with another spanish speaker.

And regarding the pokemon, I wouldn't mind if his mouth doesn't move. I was just pointing out why it shrunk, though I'm not sure how to properly explain it. I don't remember gyarados ever closing his mouth (he may have, I just don't remember) so it shouldn't matter.

doesnt charizard also have his mouth open all the time?
anyways im just saying that rigging the mouth really gives an character life
even if you have to move bones Flygon I would re-consider it.


Quote from: Iwvi on January 02, 2013, 09:37:45 AM
I believe it was on the rules or something, that is the only thing that prevents me from freely speaking in spanish with some of you. Not that I have any trouble with english, but spanish would make more sense when speaking with another spanish speaker.

And regarding the pokemon, I wouldn't mind if his mouth doesn't move. I was just pointing out why it shrunk, though I'm not sure how to properly explain it. I don't remember gyarados ever closing his mouth (he may have, I just don't remember) so it shouldn't matter.
Reglas?
Yo hablo espanol cuando se me de mi [censored] madre...

lol wut? speaking another language than english is against the rules? Although I'm highly against this point I'll just remain in silence and write in this language that I bothered learning all my life and I can't even pronunciate correctly since I don't want another three pages of off-topic nor get a moderation >_>

Yeah I remember you said that when I was rigging baby mario on yoshi.

@mugen he already has expressions so it already looks alive.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 02, 2013, 09:43:00 AM
Reglas?
Yo hablo espanol cuando se me de mi [censored] madre...
^Thi....Esto :P
leí las reglas por si Iwvi tenía razón y no hay nada relacionado con los idiomas o el lenguaje de los posts.

Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2013, 08:31:30 AM
inb4shadowfordbzpsas
Shadow for DBZ psa´s!!!

Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2013, 09:27:18 AM
Yeah but the jaw bone and gyarados allways open mouth are really far appart and there's no case giving him a moving one, it's like having it open and even more open instead of closed and open. I'll not give him one through.
(speaking to spanish speakers in english to not scare the f out of everybody :P)
new color, huh? :snake:

btw havent posted here in a while so.. nice progress so far!  :af:


Quote from: Anivernage on January 02, 2013, 09:52:23 AM
new color, huh? :snake:
btw havent posted here in a while so.. nice progress so far!  :af:
lol no, probably wrote the color code wrong, but it's still purple xD and thanks.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Que bien, debe ser otro foro entonces, pero recuerdo que en algun foro existia esa regla. No realmente se prohibian otros idiomas, pero se aconsejaba usar ingles por cuestion de educacion. Porque pues no todos lo entenderian, seria grosero por asi decirlo. Pero bueno, quisa puedas lograr un movimiento de boca utilizando algun bone (no me gusta decirles huesos, jaja) que no sea realmente usado y cambiar su nombre, colocarlo antes del de la boca, asi puedes moverlo y colocar la boca donde quieras. Charizard no tenia bones para los cuernos?

Summary in english: If charizard has an unused bone (by you in the rigg) you could rename that one, make it parent to the mouth bone and then move it wherever you want. Dosn't charizard have bones for his horns?