Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40



I found the damn fourth chaos emerald, it was in circus park.

Anyways I got the netbook back in my hands for the weekend and want to finish some old hack, so, there's a poll, vote, comment, feedback, opinions, blah blah.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 15, 2013, 05:38:37 AM
I found the damn fourth chaos emerald, it was in circus park.

Anyways I got the netbook back in my hands for the weekend and want to finish some old hack, so, there's a poll, vote, comment, feedback, opinions, blah blah.
Are you shadow? 'Cause only he'd look in a circus (well... Eggman is really making odder and odder places ex: INTERSTELLAR AMUSEMENT PARK?

guess im the only one voting gyarados he is one of my fav pokes xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on February 15, 2013, 10:44:09 PM
Voted Classic Knuckles.
ಠwಠ
I know right, Sega would have made a lot more money if they put Classic Knux in generations

Ok, Classic Knuckles is done, just looks too shiny, because I'm using riders texture as base, but I'll just steal some shaders/materials to make him look better.
Added facial expressions and moving eyes and reduced filesize in a 78% since I merged the objects and mapped all his body into one small texture.
Besides that he's done, just gotta make a version psa compatible and [censored].
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


pos el pinche yo pinchemente vote por la pinchi tako luka Ow                  o



I voted for tails. I'm tired of the crazy looking brawl model. (opinion)  :srs:
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

@Kyouma: Si. TENTACLES!
@Mugen: Dye it to yellow cuz johnny isnt supposed to have black hair.
@Poke-e-Fan: You know there are three tails in the poll right.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 12:26:43 AM
@Poke-e-Fan: You know there are three tails in the poll right.

True, Perfect Tails over Sonic.
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.