Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

lol YOO is related to megacable, so we can say I have the same connection B) long live to the fat woman x ashton butcher

Quote from: Kyouma on March 19, 2013, 01:16:04 PM
lol YOO is related to megacable, so we can say I have the same connection B) long live to the fat woman x ashton butcher
peo yo odio ashton kutcher

anyways flygon, i think i asked this before but what ever happened to baby mario overy yoshi,
thats a sweet hack...

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 20, 2013, 02:29:09 AM
peo yo odio ashton kutcher

anyways flygon, i think i asked this before but what ever happened to baby mario overy yoshi,
thats a sweet hack...
Again, I'm still waiting for ExorcistRain to send me the brawl style versions :/

-------------

Ayways, one year here, new color.
Why blue? Because I can. jk 5/5 "what color are you" tests stated it.

So yeah, if my cute 8a084b was almost unreadable while quoted
Quotethis one is worse!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


You will always be Sir Flygon the unquoted. Any news on anything btw?

Quote from: Iwvi on March 20, 2013, 03:33:43 AM
You will always be Sir Flygon the unquoted. Any news on anything btw?
I stopped procrastinating and decided to work in your texture and yeah, you can always put @Flygon: or just Flygon: in case of various messages :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 20, 2013, 03:40:45 AM
I stopped procrastinating and decided to work in your texture and yeah, you can always put @Flygon: or just Flygon: in case of various messages :P
I won't write @ I'll be a rebel and quote the unquotable, cause that's how I roll. I would write in color text, but my favorite color is green, and I don't want to type like Tcll/DarkPika. Also, cool, I'll await for you to return a full fledged warrior bathed in the waters of victory. So go and fulfill that mission of yours.

Quote from: Iwvi on March 20, 2013, 05:14:02 AM
I won't write @ I'll be a rebel and quote the unquotable, cause that's how I roll. I would write in color text, but my favorite color is green, and I don't want to type like Tcll/DarkPika. Also, cool, I'll await for you to return a full fledged warrior bathed in the waters of victory. So go and fulfill that mission of yours.
The honor of the family rests on my shoulder, I have to win the respect of the clan (hope you remember this cuz I don't want to look retarded in front of all these popular people.)

And why don't you write in green? Not like if there was only one shade of green (50)
Besides, I used purple and wave/gamma also used purple and now I use blue and I think itallianstallion also uses blue.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Happy-late-1-year-modeling-anniversary thing. :p
And somehow I find your new color easier to read.
Now available in blue.

dasd
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Flygon, did you ever release those re sized characters such as Mr. Mime?

Can you hand me a version with both baby Rosalina and Peach? Everytime I try to make it, it freezes =P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Now chao climbers are broken. If anyone has either the chao or funky you know what to do.

Anoher thread exclusive


I reworked brawl shadow expressions and fixed the eye normals plus made the spec maps for the body and wrists/shoes (stolen from sonic and look amazing)

And lugia doesn't want to work with the custom boneset for the wings, so I'll try to fix it cuz bb crashes when importing.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Meh, I'll probably not release my brawl shadow, nano-san one is like too perfect compared with mine. Besides, I'm gonna be in the collab because of my texture so is still a win for me. But mine is just 200kb and brawl sonic is 550kb so idk. I don't want to risk into a hack failure. But I originaly made mine for the shadow psa over wario so. Well what do you think?

--------------------------------

Got drunk tonight and started a new personal project called: Knights of the round table featuring.
Sonic/Excalibur - Sonic
Sir Lancelot (Shadoo) - Ike
Sir Gawain (Knukrs) - Wolf
Sir Percival (Blaez) - Marth
Sir Galahard (Silvia) - Link
Sir Lamoark (Jet) - Pit

So far only Sonic (with sword and glove over sonic and with Excalibur armor over supersonic) and Gawain over Wolf are done. I'll start Percival and Lancelot later and I still need Galahard and Lamoark models. Pervy said he will send me Galahard model so only Lamoark is needed.

I'll use this opportunity to test spec maps and [censored] and because I need hacks over link and ike.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


wheres lugia and raikou because they are good not like your sonic characters and i love your vaporeon you shoul post it in the vault but he walks in 2 not 4 but your very good at pokemon don waste your talent with sonic characters everybody likes pokemon games cuz they have history not like sonic where you just go run and jump and win sorry if i sound rude cuz this is my opinion
cant wait for lugia!!