AwesomeCasey795 AND Thundaga_T2's BRSTM Requests

Started by BriefCasey795, March 30, 2012, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xerom on May 03, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
Not to be nosy, but I already have this song (instrumental and non-instrumental) on my vault. Looped of course.

Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23464&Vault=audio

and here (instrumental)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23466&Vault=audio


@OP: Oh and you guys sure look pretty busy, so I was wonderin if I could take on some request myself. Speed up the music threads a bit?
Oh ok thanks
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Xerom on May 03, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
Not to be nosy, but I already have this song (instrumental and non-instrumental) on my vault. Looped of course.

Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23464&Vault=audio

and here (instrumental)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23466&Vault=audio


@OP: Oh and you guys sure look pretty busy, so I was wonderin if I could take on some request myself. Speed up the music threads a bit?
oh god yes. please do. I'm only able to do and take on the weekends.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Xerom on May 03, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
Not to be nosy, but I already have this song (instrumental and non-instrumental) on my vault. Looped of course.

Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23464&Vault=audio

and here (instrumental)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23466&Vault=audio


@OP: Oh and you guys sure look pretty busy, so I was wonderin if I could take on some request myself. Speed up the music threads a bit?
Just remember to make sure to tell us, and probably the requester, that you are taking on their requests. This is to make sure we dont all make the same thing lol. If you want, i or AwesomeCasey can add a section for you in our OPs so people can see what you've contributed.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on May 04, 2012, 10:27:14 PM
Just remember to make sure to tell us, and probably the requester, that you are taking on their requests. This is to make sure we dont all make the same thing lol. If you want, i or AwesomeCasey can add a section for you in our OPs so people can see what you've contributed.

lol that's fine.

Quote from: Xerom on May 05, 2012, 12:27:14 AM
lol that's fine.
Also, take the requests in my queue, im gonna do the current ones soon
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Can you do this song?
Flook - The Tortoise And The Hare
you can make it into a mp3 fiole on this website
www.flv2mp3.com
thanks much.

Bumpity Bump bump! Major necropost, but im getting back into taking requests. Albeit at a somewhat slower pace.

If anyone would like to join our request thread and help make brstms, you are more than welcome.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on July 18, 2012, 07:05:29 AM
Bumpity Bump bump! Major necropost, but im getting back into taking requests. Albeit at a somewhat slower pace.

If anyone would like to join our request thread and help make brstms, you are more than welcome.
Great to hear you take requests again
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Xerom has decided to help out, i will be adding a section for him in my OP.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Well, I'm back. Sorry i haven't been on. a bunch of other crazy stuff has  been keeping me busy. Well I might as well recap and resume work.
I'm back after a long while.


Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on July 23, 2012, 10:22:44 PM
Well, I'm back. Sorry i haven't been on. a bunch of other crazy stuff has  been keeping me busy. Well I might as well recap and resume work.
Here you can take these from my queue if you need something specific:

[Skrillex]
Cinema and
My name is skrillex
==Requests from Mephiles759==

[Flook]
The Tortoise and the Hare
==Request from Hunter246==

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I'm already working on the Superman theme request, so hold on.
I'm back after a long while.