xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 09, 2012, 12:28:19 AM #1065 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:48:04 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
I got it from Mastaklo's Time Chamber stage. I edited the textures and all and added a few 3D models since most of the models you see on that stage are actual 2D images. Anyway new preview of Archipelago!! Added some Red Ribbon boxes (don't mind the lighting on them). A few huts in background, and some Burst Limit style textures!! Even has some grass models made by me. This stage is a combination of Budokai 2, 3, and Burst Limit style all in one stage. Still a bit away from a release but I'll release this stage along with my HD Vegeta pack do DBZ fans have something to be excited about ;D
Also here's a look at the two differences between the original textures and the Burst Limit style textures.

That's looking pretty hot. Got some suggestions though.

The sky texture is looking much better, same for the water, nice job on that. I'm not a big fan of the grass texture though; it doesn't blend with too much with the plants/palm trees and needs to be more seamless, similar to the original. As for the props (boxes, house) the lighting on is off, but you already know that—fix up those materials :O  And maybe add a slight fog hitting the mountains in the back to bring it all together?

Other than that the stage is coming together nicely, including the time chamber WIP, keep up the good work. ;)
- Forte


Alright way better preview now. Major improvements made. The textures I had before weren't bad, but those textures were from Goku's House in Burst Limit so I had to play Burst Limit again to get a good sense of the Archipelago scenery. Added the raft and such from Budokai 3, the rainbow from Burst Limit, and Kame House for additional detail. Stage isn't done yet, I wanna make it high quality as possible without making lag :P

What a pretty rainbow 8D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I'd suggest reducing the contrast on that rainbow...

Well, nice stage.

The rainbow isn't done yet. I did as an experiment to see if I can get transparent textures to work. DSX8 helped with that. Kame House I added for additional effect and will redo the texture for that as well ;D

we needing a stage on that island where kame house is xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Well I'm leaving for awhile so I won't be as active on here. I have only 2 weeks of summer left and I want to spend it with my girl and being irresponsible as every other college student out there. So I leave with these previews. Mushroom Kingdom III is getting anew texture revamp with Galaxy style textures. Twilight Town has an actual 3D BG, gotta make a new sky for it and add way more to it to bring it up to speed. Clock Town sky needs some fixin too, got a Clock Town model to import for the BG but it's a great size and plays great ingame. Archipelago is almost done, added Burst Limit palm trees here and there. When I return expect a video preview of Archipelago and Mercy Hospital release. Until then everyone have a good day and enjoy yo summer ;D

Go have fun man, we shall look forward to your return :D


SSF2 Style Twilight Town! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

When I release Mercy Hospital, I'll be releasing a secret stage as well. Mario fans will be glad, and that's all I'm gonna say XD Later

And that's how you go out (temporarily) with a bang! I am super excite!


do you think you could give a beta release of ssbx battlefield? (the stage you and dsx8 were working on?)