xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


i see u made ur own thread now... welcome back =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have already seen your SSF2 stages, they look awesome dude.

Can't wait to see those finished :P

*posts here to see epicness*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 05, 2012, 02:16:43 AM #4 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:57:43 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Thanks guys, keep in mind these aren't model imports. I made them all from scratch. Textures, Shadows, etc. I call it the Mewtwo2K approach. Well here's a few previews of stages I'm making. I like to build it from scratch because you have control over the whole design process. Note none of them are done, but they all work fine in-game and need more time. I'll explain what Super Smash Brothers. X is later. Anyway let me know what you guys think. Impressed?

Looks very cool for something made from scratch.

Thanks man. It takes time. When I make a re-imagine stage like Garage from Jet Set Radio Future, I modify it a lil bit so it can play specifically for a Smash Bros. game. Also I'll post some pics up today of the different Clocktown SSF2 versions as well as the release of my Mushroom Kingdom III (SSF2) beta  :af:


Thanks glad to see people are getting interested. Also here's a few pics of Mercy Hospital from different angles. I made everything in 3D including the back.You'll be fighting all around the rooftop in various places like Delfino Plaza. The stage is currently 70% done. I'll be going back and making the textures high res enough that there won't be any lag or freezing.




not a big  L4D fan but this would be awesome to play tho and the nuke town

Yea I want to bring something different to Smash Bros. and from what I can see nobody else on the Vault are tackling these universes. Nuketown will have the Yellow House as an alternate stage so you'll have some variety. I think for every 7 mins you're on the Nuketown stage, I'll have a huge Flashing light hit for about 3 seconds to show the nuke going off  :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 05, 2012, 05:45:57 AM
Thanks glad to see people are getting interested. Also here's a few pics of Mercy Hospital from different angles. I made everything in 3D including the back.You'll be fighting all around the rooftop in various places like Delfino Plaza. The stage is currently 70% done. I'll be going back and making the textures high res enough that there won't be any lag or freezing.





sweet!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice work bro! i really like the SSBX stages they are awsome!

Thanks man I have more previews to put up later today. Also Broly is coming along fine. I'm trying to finish some work on Goku though, he's almost done and I'm now helping with the Sasuke PSA

Nice job dude.
I just want to know how you did to fix the light.