xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Maybe the vines could wrap around the sides of the stage like ivy..? Just a suggestion, it still looks awesome :P

Preview of Skyloft and Good Egg Galaxy. Skyloft just shows it works ingame along with the lighting I added, it fits fine with the stage and you can see the shadows. Also the waterfalls, flags, windmill blades, and trees are all animated thanks to DSX8's black magic XD
As for Good Egg Galaxy I made it more Smash Bros. appropriate, so I added 2 platforms on both sides cuz you can't grab round edges and expect it to look natural. Also added the two pipes on the top and bottom. Progress is coming along fine ;D

so excited for these stages! ugh. you actually make me wanna use my wii for something other than netflix!

Alright Sora is a confirmed fighter for Ultimate Crossover. Also a preview of Ordon Village (a WIP). It goes from Day to Night thus far, but more work needs to be done. Also a a sneak peak for the Stage Profiles for the game, expect these and more on our website in the coming months when more progress is made. Made both of the Stage Profiles myself  r)

Destiny Island looks different form the last time it was seen...

And there's no transparency. Need someone to do that for you?


this is awesome. getting me so hyped up for this. it's just like smash bros. dojo before brawl released.

New preview of Good Egg Galaxy. Added a new sky and the textures I made works great ingame. I'll make em more high quality when more progress is farther along. Added the Yoshi Egg Planet, mini Planetoid, and Piranha Planet in the BG. Dino Piranha is animated, still need to add the Dino part. Still more models to add but progress is going good ;D



Another preview of another Ultimate Crossover stage. I call it Smashville 2. Just started it today. I'm making all of the 3DS textures and porting them over the regular Smashville. The stage will move all around the village and I'll be replacing all the villagers with new ones :P

You are amazing. o_0 Other than Sora, who else have you been thinking about confirming?