xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think there should be a SSF2 thread in Off-Topic imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 15, 2013, 04:15:49 AM
I think there should be a SSF2 thread in Off-Topic imo.
Their is one now.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55960.new#new

Thought it would be better to make one so we don't go off topic here about it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm ok with it since I'm making SSF2 stages, but yea this should be moved there. You want my advice on beating the last one, run in like crazy and grab all items you can. I got lucky. Link and Kirby comitted suicide twice and I finished off Pika on my own. Good luck ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 15, 2013, 04:06:56 AMYou guys let me know which stages you want to see remade and revamped  ;D
All of them

Hylian Skies, since I love the way it changes from the Light World to Dark World.

As for revamps: Saturn Valley, Twilight Town, and Mushroom Kingdom 3.
Although, I don't know if moving platforms or breakable objects are possible for Mushroom Kingdom 3.

Also...where is Tower Of Salvation? :>.>:

I guess it goes without saying that Mercy and I may be responsible for more SSF2 remakes, as well as the ones that are already due.

I wanna do Bowser's Castle, just for [censored]s and giggles. :srs:

Welp I'm glad my PC is finally fixed. I'll start posting some new stage previews soon but for now some random DBZ pics I took  ;D

How dare you tease us with that Final Destination. :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Started animating again to get the hang of things. Working on Demise from Skyward Sword. All of you can thank DSX8 cuz he gave me all of Demise's actual Skyward Sword animations, so all I have to do is mimic those animations in Brawl Box. Though his rig needs some work, his fingers aren't rigged at all so I'm limited to what I can do. Also made him a reasonable height for Ultimate Crossover  ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 30, 2013, 03:58:58 AM
Started animating again to get the hang of things. Working on Demise from Skyward Sword. All of you can thank DSX8 cuz he gave me all of Demise's actual Skyward Sword animations, so all I have to do is mimic those animations in Brawl Box. Though his rig needs some work, his fingers aren't rigged at all so I'm limited to what I can do. Also made him a reasonable height for Ultimate Crossover  ;D
u know... i might just revamp that rig, with some bone edits to his cloak so it can be animated.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on January 30, 2013, 04:13:59 AMu know... i might just revamp that rig, with some bone edits to his cloak so it can be animated.
And that animated flaming hair.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Started The Avengers Hulk and Captain America's textures today...mainly the faces XD Just remembered how fun and annoying texturing can be o_0
Also.... :af:
Dudes, you're on your own - The Avengers gag reel

*cue Boygos*

Also, dat Hulk. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Um for those wondering what I'm working on I'm working on:
.The official starter stages for Ultimate Crossover
.Link, Goku, Sephiroth, and Demise's animations for new movesets
.Begun SSF2 stages of Yoshi's Island and Lunar Core
I'll post some previews when I can :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 30, 2013, 11:45:20 PM
Started The Avengers Hulk and Captain America's textures today...mainly the faces XD Just remembered how fun and annoying texturing can be o_0
Also.... :af:
Dudes, you're on your own - The Avengers gag reel
I love you.