xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skyworld God no. I have a custom starter stage pack I made, and it's always over Skyworld. How'd you think I make stages so quick. The starter stage pack I made has alot put in already such as Shadow System, Spawn Points, etc. I just make the stage over it :P

Good, because I'm gonna have to use it. I'm having major problems with the xbox 360 stage. :(


just wondering over who will master chief import/psa?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I'm using Beyond's vertex which is over Snake, so I'll make the animations first then have him ported over someone with a decent file size :P

I like the Master Chief animations as well. And no, it's not the filesize, and I'm changing the stage it goes over, but that's not the issue. The animations aren't working properly. :(

Sadly my knowledge is limited when it comes too stage animations, I'm still learning. You should ask the Stage Guru for help ;D

Hah, yeah, I might as well. If none of my planned solutions work effectively, then I will need his help. Though I become intimidated wen I talk to him...He's such an amazing stager...

He's a really cool guy and very helpful. He's the grandfather of stage making.

Indeed he is. He helped me with twilight town and he didn't seem very annoyed.

Well you should ask him, you're not a noob so he won't get annoyed. Taking a break now from hacks gonna watch MIB 3 with the girl. I'm sure it won't be good but I need to get out and be irresponsible. Later!!


Got back, meh not good but not bad. Pretty much what I expected, but Avenegrs is still top at ma list. We'll see how Prometheus and Dark Knight Rises fare. Anyway tired here's a look at some icons (subject to change) but check out some of the new universes added. More universes will be added later. Also Master Chief vs Link?!! Only in SSBX (Working Title). Also a look at his run animation from HALO 4.
Someone import his gun for me!!! This invisible gun crap is killing me  >:(

I tried, but failed to even download it. I'll do it later, unless someone is already going to do it. Also, where'd you get that stage in the first pic? I can't seem to find it.

That's SOJ's Skyloft. I just went throught the Project M files and extracted it and put it in my regular Brawl. It's under the name STGPLANKTON :P