xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright I'll do today, and we'll have our first group meeting this weekend, I'll provide images and stuff for everyone, as well as new contact info :P

oh i had the suggestion that this proejct iw as helpign with was for ssf2 lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

a quick showcase of the characters int the game in a video like that would be awesome  :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So if anybody could start one with Goku and upload it here I would like to see it. Also I'm setting up a MSN for the team, so for those you please set up and send me you email to add you. Just PM me that :P

my msn is in my profile
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright I'll start going through member's profile and adding them :P


Alright. Also quick look at HD normal, the reason why it's taking longer for me to finish is cuz multiple version, and making sure the highlights are in the right place :P


ive been waiting for a preveiw and i love that one

look so so good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

^ Yea sorry bro, you can see where on the legs the textures look weird, gotta fix it up. Also You're on the SSBX team right? I gotta get a full clear list of members on the team :P

its fine, yah the legs do look alittle wierd

no im not on the team
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Well Gogeta I reviews your hacks. What other expertise do you have outside Brawl hacking that would be useful :P

hhmmm

well i'de have 2 think about that

i do play minecraft thoguh that wouldnt help much :P

and i have adobe photoshop and fireworks, i could make css icons or the character profile pics like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i need to think more

EDIT: i may be able to HD-ify characters but im not sure
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Just PM me. Here are things outside of Brawl hacking that could people spots on the development team:
.Experience with website designs
.Making HD videos
.Making custom videos/video editing
These are also useful. If you're really good with Photoshop than perhaps you could be in the Website department. By doing so you'd be an official team member :P

I leave on a cruise for 4 days and all this happens? o.O