Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 532717 times)
ProjectXBros
Mega Kitten

Fate Was Chosen Between Heroes

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1695 on: April 01, 2016, 10:25:11 PM »

Awesome

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1696 on: April 02, 2016, 11:31:54 AM »

Holy.. I saw some of this stuff and its really good.

Formerly known as Nick.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1697 on: April 02, 2016, 07:18:26 PM »

The P.T. stage is very reminiscent to Mewtwo2000's Goldeneye stage Facility. There are 3 dead zones on my level that are blacked out and if you get knocked in one of those shadow deadzones its instant death. I'm also experimenting with custom lighting as well. But no I'm not dead I'm just learning how to evolve my craft to make a proper resurrection here in the KCMM community. Based on what I'm seeing with stages as of late are just Smash 4 imports. That's fine but I like to see other video game based stages in the spotlight, with Brawl modding we shouldn't be limited in any way shape or form. Its nice to be somewhat back in a limited capacity Cheesy

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1698 on: April 12, 2016, 02:12:37 PM »

The P.T. stage is very reminiscent to Mewtwo2000's Goldeneye stage Facility. There are 3 dead zones on my level that are blacked out and if you get knocked in one of those shadow deadzones its instant death. I'm also experimenting with custom lighting as well. But no I'm not dead I'm just learning how to evolve my craft to make a proper resurrection here in the KCMM community. Based on what I'm seeing with stages as of late are just Smash 4 imports. That's fine but I like to see other video game based stages in the spotlight, with Brawl modding we shouldn't be limited in any way shape or form. Its nice to be somewhat back in a limited capacity Cheesy

such truer words are aid there better then i can it Smiley
    your custom ideas were one of the reason i finally started to make my own ideas up cant wait for the pt stage Smiley

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1699 on: July 16, 2016, 04:12:39 AM »

After a very long time, I can't wait to see how much work you've put into your SNES Rainbow Road stage. Wink

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1700 on: July 18, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »

@ Unknown Kokiri: Making custom stages are great. You have complete 100% control over everything, something model imports don't give, you're at the mercy of the original designer. You can account for file size and so much more. Yea takes more time to develop a custom stage but the end results are worthwhile.

@ sluigi123: The SNES Stage is in temporary limbo at the moment, mainly because I'm tempted by the Mario Kart 8 version which is sexy personified, but I will make it.

Still glad to see this community live and well. Once I start showing new previews I hope to see the stage modding scene boom again. I have an idea for a Breath Of The Wild stage but screw animating all that grass, so I'll need to go low res but I believe I can pull something off the Wii can handle. That's the Achilles Heel to Brawl modding, the Wii itself. There are techniques to get around adding high poly models, but you can have lag in 3- 4 player matches. Sure Dolphin runs better but I always design with the Wii in mind. A tip for new modders. Don't overdue it or your mod becomes unusable. Think of "THE SAKURAI WAY OF SMASH". Masahiro Sakurai is a perfectionist and every Smash game exudes confidence and technical prowess. Even Melee still outclasses many fighters today and its 15 yrs old. When you design your mod take into account: Wii's hardware limitation and potential player lag. Go for the highest quality you can push on the hardware Brawl was designed for. I have confidence in all you modders here. Later Cheesy

Post Merge: July 19, 2016, 04:50:08 PM
    So after over 2 years here's my first preview of a stage I promised yall. First thing's first it looks fugly, second I literally started it like 3 hours ago so what you see is 3 hours of progress so far. I always build my layout first and resize the basic models to match the character's dimensions. Then put some sexy paint over it to polish it more. Anyway the stage is called Lisa's Domain from P.T. or Silent Hills.

Has more work to be done obviously but at least its playable now. Will update more pics as progress increases. Happy Face

*Edit* Well here's a new better preview. Of course looks much better.  Happy Face

More progress to come but this is a good start. Hope you guys will enjoy the release. I have the prefect ambiance music from the game and I can say playing on this stage at night with the lights off and music playing is terrifying  Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:54:41 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

« Reply #1701 on: July 23, 2016, 07:15:25 PM »

dude it looks great o.o is there gonna be jumpscares?

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1702 on: July 23, 2016, 09:40:38 PM »

well done. ive always wanted a stage from a Silent Hill game.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1703 on: July 23, 2016, 10:20:36 PM »

Man it looks so much better now than the previews you guys are seeing here. Yes there is a jumpscare. The bathroom door will open occasionally and Lisa will appear briefly before disappearing than the door slamming quickly and violently. I've finally finished the collisions and dead zones, as well as resize the stage properly. The stage is claustrophobic just like the game. Now its just adding higher quality textures and more models. And yes there will be an omega version as well over Final Destination. New preview perhaps in a few days. But yea much has been done since then and one final thing: NO 4 PLAYER LAG!!!  Happy Face

*Edit Update* Here's a tiny preview. Don't mind the floor texture I still need to polish it up, but the new lighting on the characters fits the bill. Also new stage preview maybe in a couple days or next week  Tongue

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 04:39:15 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1704 on: August 13, 2016, 12:08:31 AM »

OMFG!!!!!!! After what seems like an eternity I finally got all my stages and mods back from my dead computer and copied over to my new current one. What does this mean for you guys? IT MEANS THE SECOND COMING OF CUSTOM STAGES!!!!! Every preview of stages I made in the past I got em all back baby XD!!!! Mirror's Edge, Catherine, Resident Evil, DBZ, LittleBigPlanet, Jet Set Radio Future, Okami, you name it, I got it all back finally, which means I can continue my work. I'm just floored, all that progress and years of work won't go to waste finally. Can't wait to share some previews with you guys  Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face

ProjectXBros
    Mega Kitten

Fate Was Chosen Between Heroes

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1705 on: August 13, 2016, 01:30:11 AM »

OMFG!!!!!!! After what seems like an eternity I finally got all my stages and mods back from my dead computer and copied over to my new current one. What does this mean for you guys? IT MEANS THE SECOND COMING OF CUSTOM STAGES!!!!! Every preview of stages I made in the past I got em all back baby XD!!!! Mirror's Edge, Catherine, Resident Evil, DBZ, LittleBigPlanet, Jet Set Radio Future, Okami, you name it, I got it all back finally, which means I can continue my work. I'm just floored, all that progress and years of work won't go to waste finally. Can't wait to share some previews with you guys  Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face

Awesome Man XD

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1706 on: August 13, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »

nice, man. i needed a LBP stage... or any stage from a Sony universe.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1707 on: August 22, 2016, 12:04:58 AM »

I'm still working on Lisa's Domain, however since I got my mods back I was inspired to finally start my Breath Of The Wild stage. Very early progress but it should give you a good indicator of what's to come. Finally SSE imports becomes useful. Has day and night cycle and no lag. I'm going to have to polish it up greatly, add more models (castle is temporary model). Also kudos to DSX8 and Edward for Battlefield U import, I'm using parts of their import for the sky and grass ruins. Its far from being realized but its fully playable, so until the next preview of this stage, just use your imagination.

Edwguard Flows
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Featured

« Reply #1708 on: November 27, 2016, 05:35:26 AM »

I'm still working on Lisa's Domain, however since I got my mods back I was inspired to finally start my Breath Of The Wild stage. Very early progress but it should give you a good indicator of what's to come. Finally SSE imports becomes useful. Has day and night cycle and no lag. I'm going to have to polish it up greatly, add more models (castle is temporary model). Also kudos to DSX8 and Edward for Battlefield U import, I'm using parts of their import for the sky and grass ruins. Its far from being realized but its fully playable, so until the next preview of this stage, just use your imagination.

Ohh looks good! It could be a very interesting stage

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1709 on: December 01, 2016, 06:14:41 PM »

i really am not trying to do any advertisings
    but due to the free explore route breath is going
    this stage would go well with the Tekken engine codes release a while back
    basically fighters can change axis by demand simply by taunting..

! No longer available

anyways good job bro though it looks far from done
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:25:20 PM by Don Jon Bravo » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115
    Print
    Jump to: