StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 02:34:47 PM
Let people download what they want, if they wants to re-download when you fixed something or added something, its their own. Ive been on that controversy too. And that is the problem of making hacks of characters that other people has made, thats why I only make anime characters
true but I bet it'd get annoying if I started deleting hacks and then reuploading them after fixes, and I don't really like adding versions for tiny fixes, or atleast not to stages or characters. I'm okay with uploading new versions of movesets since they can all be fun in their own way, like my SM64 Moveset....which I might start editing after some more work on SM64 2.
So anyways I'll look to see if the lightning is the problem. Segtendo I'll be sending you a pm with a link to the file for you to test it and see if you have any more probs with the background on your wii....or if you Kyouma, or you Carnage use a real Wii, I can send it to either of you.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2013, 08:57:48 PM
All right SMF. Thank you.
So do you mean it works, or thanks for sending it to you? I'm confused. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Thanks for sending it. Haven't tried it yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


uhh I dont have a wii, I test my hacks on dolphin or in DAO's wii when I have dolphin crashing problems

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 09:44:19 PM
uhh I dont have a wii, I test my hacks on dolphin or in DAO's wii when I have dolphin crashing problems
Yah same here, except when Dolphin crashes for me I try the hack multiple times to see if it was random, if another hack is making the hack I'm testing crash, or when the game crashes to give me an idea of what the prob might be. I like Dolphin that when Dolphin crashes it's a simple close and open back up thing, wheres idk what happens when the Wii crashes like if it's actually damaged or not. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 16, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
Yah same here, except when Dolphin crashes for me I try the hack multiple times to see if it was random, if another hack is making the hack I'm testing crash, or when the game crashes to give me an idea of what the prob might be. I like Dolphin that when Dolphin crashes it's a simple close and open back up thing, wheres idk what happens when the Wii crashes like if it's actually damaged or not. :/
Like when I tested Homura, she crashed my game at dolphin, but Dao told me it works perfectly at an actual wii, I submitted it, and I havent any complain.. just weird haha

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 09:52:39 PM
Like when I tested Homura, she crashed my game at dolphin, but Dao told me it works perfectly at an actual wii, I submitted it, and I havent any complain.. just weird haha
well I would've tried to figure out why that hack would crash on Dolphin and not on a Wii so I'd be able to play since the first reason I make my hacks is because I want to play them myself. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

you can send it to me if you want I use a real wii not dolphin.
[/url]


its a PC emulator which lets you use Gecko OS codes to load brawl hacks. The way you get SFX is you have to edit the ISO I think with wii scrubber. It's kinda complicated.
[/url]

Ok. But I have a normal wii, so it won't matter.

rock mario would rock...

just saiyan :P

this post is to subscribe and [censored]z


Quote from: Katana knight on February 17, 2013, 12:46:22 PM
Whats dolphin anyway a wii on pc? I wouldn't recemend it if it crashs.
By crashing, I meant when something in the hack makes the game crash, I don't have to worry about Dolphin messing up, since it's just a program on a computer.
Also Dolphin does have a Mac version, really I only know this because I use it on my MacBook for school to play games.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.