StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ManikDX on August 25, 2014, 12:46:36 PM
Interesting. By the way, were you able to download that Ocarina of Time 3D Model pack I made with the Custom Majora's Mask?

I'm that guy doing the Melee Link. :kdance:



I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: ManikDX on September 16, 2014, 11:30:44 PM
And now the wait for Young Link begins.

What he said, I can't wait for it! Plus, nice imports, dude, loving them!
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


I've been trying as hard as I can to get this update finished since lots of people have had problems with the hands.



I'll try to force myself to continue on Young Link after the update.
Also, these work in Project M, will desync wifi due to bone edits, but you can still use this in Project M v3. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 17, 2014, 02:21:36 AM
I've been trying as hard as I can to get this update finished since lots of people have had problems with the hands.



I'll try to force myself to continue on Young Link after the update.
Also, these work in Project M, will desync wifi due to bone edits, but you can still use this in Project M v3. ;D

DUDE, these are awesome!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 17, 2014, 02:21:36 AM
I've been trying as hard as I can to get this update finished since lots of people have had problems with the hands.



I'll try to force myself to continue on Young Link after the update.
Also, these work in Project M, will desync wifi due to bone edits, but you can still use this in Project M v3. ;D

Is that, SM64 Doctor Mario? THAT LOOKS AMAAAAZING!
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Ive always wondered how would Dr Mario would have looked like
for some reason I wonder how would Mary look as Dr ver ewe

Yep, based off the three different outfits that are in Brawl:
Melee
Brawl (Mariodk's version because it has differences from the Melee outfit)
Project M v3
Went ahead and made Project M v3 versions for all three outfits since the Doctor Mario slots have a white cape over Fludd, and figured I'd be nice. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Are you going to release Dr. Mario in the SM64 Mario or will he have his own pack?
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Quote from: PaperAI on September 18, 2014, 01:51:39 AM
Are you going to release Dr. Mario in the SM64 Mario or will he have his own pack?
He'll be in the SM64 Mario pack, still trying to decide how I'll make the download when I'm finally ready to upload....*cough* 50+ costumes *cough* sorry something stuck in my throat.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow, arent those 3 versions the same? I think I need to look them up close

Hey, can you show us a preview of Young Link? I know you're working hard but I really want to see it, lol
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Not really ready, but I figured that since I had imported the dae file a while back to see how the rig was and [censored] I'd set the visibility bones and pallets and take an ingame pic.
Another reason why you should use v0.68d to import the dae instead of v0.71. :facepalm:

So yah not ready, but I will try my hardest to finish him up after SM64 Mario. Really want to finish these WIP hacks that I keep procrastinating on.
Also here's some progress on SM64 Mario.

The way I make my CSPs is so time-consuming and boring, I don't recolor the original picture, I take pictures of all the costumes in the same pose, and go through the long process of erasing and restoring the right parts of the image.
As you can see, made the Smash 4 recolors because since that's one of the more popular things when it comes to recolors now, I figured I'd have them in the pack in the same quality as the other colors, also no one can make a better American Mario (NES Open Tournament Golf) retexture without remapping the body, which I feel wouldn't fit the style of the rest of the recolors. It doesn't look like complete crap, but it's the best without doing major model edits.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.