Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 14, 2012, 07:42:25 PM
I do wonder if my Eyegore's ready or not, and I also wonder if N64 models can be ripped with their bones (if it's possible, at least...)

Well I did some research, but from what I could find I can't get the models with their bones.

Also, due to computer problems I lost quite a few files so some requests will have to wait a while longer

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:36:18 PM
Did he say banana?
I had no idea what you were talking about, until i saw Demons avatar.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 14, 2012, 07:48:59 PM
Also, due to computer problems I lost quite a few files so some requests will have to wait a while longer
Aw, that sucks, and is my Hitman Reborn request one of those? :c
Also you have the best avatars. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Is the one piece game safe ? :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 15, 2012, 07:30:53 PM
Aw, that sucks, and is my Hitman Reborn request one of those? :c
Also you have the best avatars. :srs:
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 15, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
Is the one piece game safe ? :af2:

Yeah those games are safe. I'm going to spend today working on some hacks then i'll spend all of tomorrow  and thursday working on some requests

Were you able to get the game for my request? Or did you lose the files for it?

I also want to add an extra request from my previous one, i want X's regular look in Command Mission. Mainly because of the scarf and belt

Oh man, seeing Command Mission Screenshots sure do bring back memories.




Quote from: Dio on May 16, 2012, 06:25:51 AM
Oh man, seeing Command Mission Screenshots sure do bring back memories.
Hehe, im replaying it at the moment too.

Hey Demon, I've been wondering for some time now.. how do you make those high quality gifs like the ones you have on your sig?

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 17, 2012, 04:12:23 AM
Hey Demon, I've been wondering for some time now.. how do you make those high quality gifs like the ones you have on your sig?

I animate them in 3DS Max, export the frames, and use gimp to make them in a gif.

Ah, I see. What if I wanted to make a gif of a Brawlbox animation, such Link's waiting animation for one of my imports? Do I need to take a screenshot of every frame, because that sounds long and tedious.

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 17, 2012, 08:12:29 AM
Ah, I see. What if I wanted to make a gif of a Brawlbox animation, such Link's waiting animation for one of my imports? Do I need to take a screenshot of every frame, because that sounds long and tedious.

Nah. What I do is put the model, textures and the animation I want in a brres then open it in brresviewer and export the model and animation as a psk and psa. After that I use a script to open those files and set 3ds max to render the frames as .PNGs in a folder then I just open the first picture in gimp and drag and drop every frame in gimp so that they overlap. Finally after all the frames are there I save it as a gif.

that's how I got this

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 17, 2012, 08:29:27 AM
Nah. What I do is put the model, textures and the animation I want in a brres then open it in brresviewer and export the model and animation as a psk and psa. After that I use a script to open those files and set 3ds max to render the frames as .PNGs in a folder then I just open the first picture in gimp and drag and drop every frame in gimp so that they overlap. Finally after all the frames are there I save it as a gif.

that's how I got this


Wow! I LOLed at your Sephy/Cloud so I immediately saved both images on my PC. By the way, has my Eyegore been lost or not? Because I got something that ressembles an Eyegore, but the model's legs are separated ; one's in front while the other's one is behing, as if the model was ripped as if was walking. And I have no textures...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

hey man, you think you can get me ratchet and clank?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Ratchet is still something that I want to import, and I have yet to find clanks model.