Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To be honest, I was surprised when I saw the textures.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 21, 2012, 08:28:34 PM
To the person that wanted Tsunsa, is this him? because the only models of him are these and another where I think he is only wearing boxer shorts.



Also

Poll and New Resource added

Sonic and the Black Knight

incase you didnt get my message i also asked for tsuna and yeah thats the one i wanted


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Woops forgot to say I also asked for Tsuna too. As silly as it seems, I'd like that one when he's just in his boxers too (you'd have to watch/read the series to know what it is).

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

May 23, 2012, 06:19:36 PM #333 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:21:06 PM by Puccio
Hey, could you please get me Little Mac's model from Punch-Out!! Wii? The one with the black undershirt. (If it is an undershirt, lol).
thanks!

EDIT: I just saw that you never tried to rip someone from Punch Out. Would you still be able to give him a try? That'd be awesome. :D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on May 23, 2012, 06:19:36 PM
Hey, could you please get me Little Mac's model from Punch-Out!! Wii? The one with the black undershirt. (If it is an undershirt, lol).
thanks!

EDIT: I just saw that you never tried to rip someone from Punch Out. Would you still be able to give him a try? That'd be awesome. :D

I'll give it a try.

May 24, 2012, 09:00:04 PM #335 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:01:44 PM by SmashClash
Do you think you could get Zekrom and if Reshiram is with it that, too.
I'd like it/them to one day be imported over Charizard.

Get them from Pokepark 2.

Hey Demon, do you think you could get the model of Alexander from FFVII? He also appeared in FFVIII, FFIX and FFX, and is my fav summon from the FF series since he's a BADASS robot (I like robots, btw.) If possible, I would like to have it with its bones, please. Thanks.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: SmashClash on May 24, 2012, 09:00:04 PM
Do you think you could get Zekrom and if Reshiram is with it that, too.
I'd like it/them to one day be imported over Charizard.

Get them from Pokepark 2.
i'm pretty sure they have those at the models-resource

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 24, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
Hey Demon, do you think you could get the model of Alexander from FFVII? He also appeared in FFVIII, FFIX and FFX, and is my fav summon from the FF series since he's a BADASS robot (I like robots, btw.) If possible, I would like to have it with its bones, please. Thanks.
I'll try

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 24, 2012, 09:14:53 PM
i'm pretty sure they have those at the models-resource
I'll try
Oh yeah, they do.
Thanks.

May 25, 2012, 03:29:37 AM #339 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:53:11 AM by Segab
mister, i need a maya fey model, would you please make me the favor??

is from umvc3 the phoenix wright assistant...

please!!
Please read the rules, see "Offensive Material" section: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67.0

Avatar removed and warned.

Quote from: Okano on May 25, 2012, 03:29:37 AM
mister, i need a maya fey model, would you please make me the favor??

is from umvc3 the phoenix wright assistant...

please!!

I could, But i'm not sure i want to with you having that inappropriate Avvy..

Removed at instant sir, it was not my intention be so unpolite and offensive...
my apologies sir...

Quote from: Okano on May 25, 2012, 05:15:57 AM
Removed at instant sir, it was not my intention be so unpolite and offensive...
my apologies sir...

Well It's changed now, so it's fine. I'll send you the model in a bit

Would it be possible for you to rip Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss?

I can't find any model of her on the internet.

Tales of the Abyss has 2 platforms, PS2 and 3DS.

If it is too much trouble though, then don't worry about it.
~Swift Red

Can You Get A Model Of Raikou. There Is One In Pokemon stadium 2. So That Model Is Good, But If You Now A Better Model Of Raikou That Good Too.