Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Swift Red on May 26, 2012, 12:00:57 AM
Would it be possible for you to rip Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss?

I can't find any model of her on the internet.

Tales of the Abyss has 2 platforms, PS2 and 3DS.

If it is too much trouble though, then don't worry about it.

Sorry, but I can't get models from that ps2 game

Quote from: [Alpha-152] on May 26, 2012, 10:06:54 AM
Can You Get A Model Of Raikou. There Is One In Pokemon stadium 2. So That Model Is Good, But If You Now A Better Model Of Raikou That Good Too.

I'll try

Well I need raikou but [Alpha-152] told me he already asked for me, but could you get me Zapdos and Clefairy from SSBM?

And also could you get me Flapjack from punch time?(not needed but well I love that TV show and TL would be a good fit)
(I feel bad for asking but well...)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I wonder, Demon... Can you get ZERO from Sonic Adventure DX : Director's Cut? It's the big green robot that chases Amy Rose all the time 'till she destroys it. If possible, with bones, please.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 26, 2012, 05:44:00 PM
Sorry, but I can't get models from that ps2 game

No problem, thank you anyways though.
~Swift Red

May 27, 2012, 05:51:10 AM #349 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:56:19 AM by Shulk
Whenever it's possible, could you please rip Dunban's model from Xenoblade Chronicles with the equipment he has in this picture?

Dunban is the guy in the middle.


Quote from: Flygon on May 26, 2012, 07:17:05 PM
Well I need raikou but [Alpha-152] told me he already asked for me, but could you get me Zapdos and Clefairy from SSBM?

And also could you get me Flapjack from punch time?(not needed but well I love that TV show and TL would be a good fit)
(I feel bad for asking but well...)


Sure

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 26, 2012, 07:24:08 PM
I wonder, Demon... Can you get ZERO from Sonic Adventure DX : Director's Cut? It's the big green robot that chases Amy Rose all the time 'till she destroys it. If possible, with bones, please.

I'm not sure but i'll try

Quote from: Shulk on May 27, 2012, 05:51:10 AM
Whenever it's possible, could you please rip Dunban's model from Xenoblade Chronicles with the equipment he has in this picture?

Dunban is the guy in the middle.



Alright

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Resource Added

One Piece: Pirate Warriors


Services Coming Soon

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 06:30:09 PM
Quote from: Shulk on May 27, 2012, 05:51:10 AM
Whenever it's possible, could you please rip Dunban's model from Xenoblade Chronicles with the equipment he has in this picture?

Dunban is the guy in the middle.



Alright


Thanks.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 06:30:09 PM

New Resource Added

One Piece: Pirate Warriors


Services Coming Soon

hmm what does this mean?  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

May 27, 2012, 07:02:43 PM #353 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:11:02 PM by Legendary Pervy
Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 06:30:09 PM
New Resource Added

One Piece: Pirate Warriors


I'll take Luffy, Sanji (Plus there time skip outifts), and there stuff. Along with Brook and Franky :af2: And If you dont mind the thousand sunny when ya can :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 27, 2012, 07:02:43 PM
I'll take Luffy, Sanji (Plus there time skip outifts), and there stuff. Along with Brook and Franky :af2: And If you dont mind the thousand sunny when ya can :af:

Alright then. Mind showing me who Brook and Franky are?

May 27, 2012, 07:28:05 PM #355 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:44:20 PM by Legendary Pervy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brooks cane is also a sword :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Freaking fantastic!!!!  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 27, 2012, 07:28:05 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brooks cane is also a sword :af:
I kinda ran into a problem. i'm able to get the mesh just fine, but I'm not able to get the UVs.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 08:28:47 PM
I kinda ran into a problem. i'm able to get the mesh just fine, but I'm not able to get the UVs.

for all the models or just some of them?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 08:28:47 PM
I kinda ran into a problem. i'm able to get the mesh just fine, but I'm not able to get the UVs.
aw cheese and crackers
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]